VII

➽──────────────❥

별보다 더욱 반짝이던

"Thank you," Yejin said, bowing as Sunghoon stood next to her while the class clapped.

"Any questions, thoughts, concerns?" Sunghoon asked, smiling at the class.

"How long did it take to make this? It's very detailed. I'm sure Sunghoon worked pretty hard on the script and presentation," Chaehyun giggled, smiling at him.

Sunghoon blankly stared at her. "Uh, keynote transitions? And Yejin made the script," he said, smiling at Yejin during the last part.

Yejin smiled back before looking at Chaehyun.

"If there are no other questions, then you guys can sit down," the teacher said as both of them bowed before going to their seats.

Sunghoon pulled out her seat for her, and she thanked him before sitting down.

"We should go out this weekend," he whispered as the other students got ready for their presentation.

"But our presentation is over, though?" she whispered back.

He smiled. "Nothing is wrong with hanging out after school. I talked to Yeojin about you," he said, making her eyes widen at the last part.

"What did she say?" she semi-panicked.

"Nothing too bad. Anyways, we should go out, and to make it less awkward, we'll have Sungchan and Yeojin," he smiled at her.

She furrowed her eyebrows at him. "I don't know," she said, shaking her head.

He pouted before grabbing her hands, making her flinch. "Please! Yeojin said yes, and so did Sungchan," he whined.

"Why do you keep bothering me? Did your friends tell you to do a dare or something?" she whispered harshly.

"Because we go to the same part of the beach every Saturday, we've been having the same classes since 10th grade, and I never got to speak to you until I became your partner this year. I just want to get to know you. I don't want to keep hearing everyone say 'Yeojin's sister,' you know? I want to know you," he whispered back.

She sighed before paying attention to the people who were presenting.

➽──────────────❥

"This is so nice!" Yeojin exclaimed before eating her food.

Sungchan smiled at her and nodded. "Cute restaurant, Hoon. I gotta say," he smiled.

Yejin agreed—well, she was forced to agree because Yeojin basically threatened her to go out.

Sunghoon smiled before looking at Yejin. He elbowed her. "Eat up!" he said as she smiled awkwardly before eating her food.

"Yejin, I think you and Sunghoon should start going out. You would both be cute," Yeojin smiled.

"What are you—" Yejin was cut off by someone calling her name.