XVI

➽──────────────❥

변하던 새벽까지

"Just put the pictures in a different box. I'm positive the frame won't break," Yejin said as Sunghoon nodded.

Yejin was finally moving out of her dorm into a better one with Isa!

"You have so many vinyl records," he laughed, making her embarrassed.

She sighed, "It's for the aesthetic!" She defended herself as he laughed and shook his head.

"It's cute," he said as she blushed and continued boxing up other items.

Ningning walked in. "Oh, you're leaving?" she smiled at Yejin.

Yejin looked at her and nodded. "Going with Isa," she bluntly said.

Ningning raised her eyebrows. "Oh, I love Isa. I'll miss you though, and Sunghoon coming over," she pouted.

Sunghoon smiled and nodded. "I'll probably come over to play games with Yedam if it ever happens," he said as she giggled.

Yejin almost rolled her eyes at Ningning's attempt to talk to Sunghoon.

"I hope Yejin comes over so we can talk. I love talking about girl stuff 101 with her like in the beginning of freshman year," Ningning smiled.

That was true. In the beginning of college, when they were first roommates, Ningning and Yejin were friends. They had talks almost every night, watched movies, prank-called, and had sleepovers in each other's rooms. That was until Ningning became friends with a lot of popular girls.

Girls that liked Sunghoon, or rather, were obsessed with Sunghoon. After that, Ningning always bullied Yejin and talked about her.

"You'll come back from time to time, right, princess?" he questioned Yejin.

She nodded slowly. "Yeah... sure," she said, focused on whatever she was doing.

"Well, I'll leave you guys alone. Bye!" she smiled and left the room.

Yejin sighed. "Let's get the rest of the stuff tomorrow morning. I'm ready to go," she said, carrying two boxes on top of each other.

He nodded and carried two boxes as well before leaving her room.

➽──────────────❥

"Hi, Mr. Im!" Sunghoon said after taking his shoes off.

"My dad is at work, no one's home, Sunghoon," Yejin laughed while shaking her head.

He frowned. "Oh, then why are we here?" he questioned.

"We're going to Yeojin's practice in four hours," she said, flopping on the couch.

He hummed. "Sounds fun. You should come to my practices," he said, making her turn towards him.

"What practices?" she questioned.

He opened his mouth, and his eyes widened while holding his hand on his chest. "You don't know? I'm literally a figure skater. Glad to know that you didn't know," he said, shaking his head.