XXVI

➽──────────────❥

Umm umm na na

"A week free! Thank God, school is killing my sleep schedule," Sunghoon groaned as he and Yejin walked hand in hand.

Yejin laughed. "That's because you like hanging out with everyone until late at night," she chuckled, making him roll his eyes.

"Just a social person, you know. I like hanging out with people, unlike you," he said, sticking his tongue out at her.

She pouted. "I'm social too," she said.

He side-eyed her. "Yejin, babe, you barely talked to me when I first started talking to you," he said, opening the passenger door for her.

She huffed as she got into the car. "I just... whatever, Hoon," she spoke, while he got into the car, laughing.

"Where do you want to go? Your house or your dorm? Or my house or my dorm?" he questioned.

She hummed. "Your house. I want to see Gauel, Yeji, and your parents," she smiled.

"You like my pet and family more than me," he sighed.

She shook her head. "Sunghoon, don't be like that. I love you," she spoke, pecking his cheek. "I love your dog and family more, though," she joked.

He smiled and shook his head before leaving the parking lot.

➽──────────────❥

"Yejin! Nice to see you!" Sunghoon's mom spoke as Yejin and Sunghoon entered.

Yejin smiled. "Nice to see you too, Mrs. Park!" She bowed while taking off her shoes.

Yeji came out of her room. "Ah, my favorite!" Yeji said, hugging Yejin, who hugged her back.

"I'm not your favorite?" Sunghoon questioned his little sister.

Yeji side-eyed him. "I love your girlfriend more than your existence," she stuck her tongue out at him as he scoffed.

"Are you spending the night?" Yeji questioned.

Yejin looked at Sunghoon, but he just smiled at her. "I can if your parents let me," she smiled at her.

Sunghoon's mom grinned. "You can stay anytime, Yejin! Mr. Park will be here in a few, but Yeji, come on so we can go to your friends' sleepovers," she spoke as Yeji sighed and put on her shoes, leaving through the door, with her mom following.

"I didn't bring any clothes," Yejin spoke, looking up at him.

He shrugged. "As if my clothes aren't available. You look so cute in them," he teased, making her roll her eyes.

He brought her to his room before shutting the door behind him.

"What should we do?" she questioned, sitting on the edge of his bed.

He hummed. "I don't know... Wait, wait, hold on," he said, smiling before leaving his room.

She smiled to herself while playing with her fingernails.