XVIII

➽──────────────❥

여름이 들린다

Yejin sighed before sitting down, and Sunghoon came in and sat right next to her.

She was kind of surprised.

"I still have one more date left," Sunghoon whispered to her, making her turn her head towards him.

"You do" she whispered back.

He hummed, "I'm sorry about those two days. I don't know what was wrong with me. I shouldn't have said those words to you. Jake told me about those old men throwing alcohol at you, and I was pissed off because how can someone treat you like that? Then I realized I treated you like shit too," Sunghoon apologized.

She smiled, "It's okay, Hoon," she whispered. "When Jake left, a girl threw water at me, by the way," she laughed.

"That's not funny. Yesterday was just shitty, and it was all my fault. I fucking can't believe I made you cry. I made you cry to Yeojin and Jake," he said.

"Hoon, it's okay. Please, let's just forget about it, squash it, please," she pleaded.

He sighed, "Yejin, next time I talk to you like that, slap the shit out of me, please," he said, making her giggle.

She held both of his hands, "I won't ever slap your face. It's too pretty. I will tell you off, though," she smiled, looking directly at him, making his face turn red.

"You drive me insane, Yejin," he said, smiling while shaking his head.

"Do I?" she teased.

He nodded his head, "Yeah, I wanna make you mine so bad," he spoke, putting a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I'm free on Sunday. I'm estimating I'll be done with setting my stuff up at Isa's place on Saturday," she smiled at him.

"Sounds like you'll be mine by Sunday," he said as she giggled.

                      ➽──────────────❥

"What the fuck, how did y'all get those?" Yeojin yelled at the dinner table as everyone pulled a +4.

Sungchan laughed at his girl, pulling a lot of cards from the stack. "You've never been good at Uno," he laughed.

Yeojin frowned at him. "Dad, I'm going to kill Sungchan. Please bail me out," she said as everyone laughed.

"Yeojin hasn't been good at games ever since she was a child," their dad joked.

"I remember when we were little and we played Headbands, and Yeojin couldn't guess what was on her head, and she started throwing a tantrum, and Mom had to calm her down," Yejin laughed.

Sunghoon was behind Yejin, holding her on his lap with her hands wrapped around her waist.

"Yeojin always had a short temper. She was always getting angry. Yejin was the opposite. She was a crybaby. Sunghoon, this girl, she always whined at everything. I could give her something she wanted, and she'd stick her bottom lip out and start whining. Her mom hated it so much, and Yejin was such a weak spot for her mom. Anytime she'd start crying, her mom would pick her up quickly and give her anything she wanted," Yejin and Yeojin's dad spoke.