two.

Omniscient

Tamika drove to work with her hands gripping the steering wheel as she thought about what she read last night.

After she felt that sense of betrayal she couldn't bare to put the book down. So not only did she read the story about her she read countless other stories about Kandi's other sexual encounters.

Even if she wasn't supposed to care it was nauseating to think that Kandi let anyone but her touch her like that. The details in the book played over and over in her mind. She couldn't believe Kandi would share the one moment she had left to remember her in a positive light.

Once again Kandi was shitting on her life like she always had. This was only a reminder that she made the right decision all those years ago.

She angrily changed the channel on the radio until she stopped at her favorite morning radio show.

"Wassup! Wassup! It's ya girl Jaiya coming to you live this morning on the 'JB morning show' and we have a special guest this morning who is giving an all exclusive look into her new book—"

"No fucking way!" She yelled as the voice of just the woman that was invading her mind played loudly through the speakers.

"Wassup! Jaiya, thank you for having me.." Kandi said and Tamika quickly turned the radio completely off opting to ride in complete silence.

Meanwhile, at the radio station Kandi took a deep dive into her book and was answering questions left and right.

She was pleased with the success of her book. She knew this would be different then anything she ever put out but she hoped for this response.

Of course she got some outrage from stuck up people who claimed she was bringing shame to the black community. However, the praise outshined that.

She was being applauded for her writing skills and her experience with sex. It proved to her readers that everything in her fiction novels weren't something she fantasized about but that she lived.

"So I have to ask! Will the identities of any of these lovers be revealed? Specifically chapter number one.." Jaiya asked and Kandi blushed alll ugh you thinking about that chapter once again.

"Uh—no probably not. I wouldn't want anyone to be subjected to any hate that may come from it.." Kandi spoke honestly.

Although she knew from her conversation with her lawyer that as long as she never mentioned any names no one could do anything to her legally she still didn't feel one hundred percent behind her decision.

Those stories were rightfully hers to tell but she couldn't help but feel a small amount of guilt knowing they also belong to other people.

So even though legally what she did wasn't wrong her heart was eating her alive that what she did wasn't right.

___

Tamika was livid. She was yelling at everyone from her waitress's to the cooks. No one seemed to be doing a satisfactory job and she was making sure they knew it too.

After hearing the the one woman's voice who she didn't want to hear she's been on edge all morning. She kept thinking about the book, Kandi, and her sister. Everything was too much and it was all Kandi's fault.

Her entire world was blowing up before her eyes and the person holding the bomb was the same person who held it years ago. She thought banishing Kandi from her life would let her live stress free but clearly she was wrong.

Tamika stormed into her office and slammed the door behind her as she tried to get some peace finally.

"Okay! What the hell is wrong with you?" Trina asked her closest friend as she pushed her way into the woman's office.