seventeen.

Tamika

"Oh, hell gon' freeze over y'all!" My sister yelled as she stepped to the side allowing me into the house.

"Shut the fuck up.." I laughed as I shoved the bottle of Casamigos, I was holding, into her hands.

"Hey, everybody!" I greeted her friends that were in the living room as I removed my thin jacket. Everyone spoke back and starting asking me where I've been.

"Heyy Mika! Sit by me!" Tiffany, one of my sister's friends said as she patted the spot next to her on the couch.

"I'm all late...what y'all doing?" I asked as I got comfortable. "We were drinking and talking.." Tiffany answered.

"Your sister was supposed to pull out some cards but she never did." Kayla, chimed in and I nodded.

"Alright, ladies! Tamika was nice enough to bring us a bottle!" Tocha said walking in like a bottle girl.

She started twerking as they all started hyping her up and I plugged my nose before throwing a pillow at her ass. "Stop throwing around that stink booty!"

"Stop being a hater! I take back what I said before we didn't miss having you around.." She laughed before sitting down and beginning to pour out shots.

"Speak for yourself." Tiffany said while moving closer to me and throwing her legs over my lap.

I quickly moved her legs and moved over before glaring at her. She always flirted with me but she was getting way too bold for my taste.

Of course, that didn't stop her thirsty ass from moving towards me again. I rolled my eyes before grabbing a shot and throwing it back. I knew I should've told Tocha I wasn't coming the minute Trina said she couldn't make it.

The only reason I still came was so I could see my sister. But now I was stuck listening to straight women problems while I fought off a desperate bi-curious woman.

She moved closer towards me again and I shot my sister a look. She furrowed her brows at me and I nudged my head at Tiffany before moving over again.

"Tiffany back up off my sister damn.." Tocha said and I smiled at her to say 'thank you' as Tiffany moved over.

We played Uno and I won a couple rounds. We also did karaoke and Tocha took it a little too serious which prompted my exit. I didn't drink that much knowing I had to drive home after this and get up early for work.

It wasn't until a little after one that I made my way home. I got ready for bed and went straight to sleep.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of my phone ringing. I patted the bed in search for it before opening my eyes. The light shined through my windows, practically blinding me before I remembered placing my phone on the night stand.

I grabbed it to see it was my lawyer calling and answered immediately. "Hello.." I said before clearing my throat.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you?" My lawyer asked.

"Yeah, but it's okay. I have to get up soon anyway.. what's going on?"

"Oh okay. Well, I looked into the case you asked me to look into.." He trailed off and I enjoy him to let me know what he found out.