twenty-four.

Omniscient

Keith was a rather confident man. He often walked around believing nothing would ever happen to him despite his numerous sins.

However, after everything he'd done to Kandi, he was bound to meet his match one day. Even if he believed it would never happen. His luck seemingly ended the day Tamika found out about him.

She had many plans for him to pay for what he'd done and the first phase of her plan was about to hit him when he least expected it.

He walked through the parking garage to where he knew he parked his car. As he made it to the parking space an empty one stared back at him causing him to furrow his brows in confusion.

He pressed the same button on his key fob and nothing happened. He started to look around in a panic state as he searched his vehicle. Suddenly, another car's alarm went off causing him to turn to his right assuming it was his.

The next thing he knew he had a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and felt himself being punched in the face. A groan slipped from his lips as he fell hard onto the concrete back first.

"You should pay attention to your surroundings.." Tamika said as she stood over him. She smirked at his surprised, nervous expression before cocking her hand back and punching him three more times.

This was personal for her of course. She had to get her own hits in before anything else.

"Y-You can have my wallet." He started to search his pockets in a panicked state assuming these four people in ski masks were indeed trying to rob him. But that would've been a much better fate as opposed to what was actually about to happen.

"I don't want to be able to recognize him when y'all are done," Tamika said as she walked away.

As she walked towards her car she could hear the loud sounds of him being beat up and him screaming like bitch. He finally had the opportunity to fight men and not a woman but all he could do was scream.

The three men moved with calculated precision, striking swiftly and mercilessly. Keith felt the impact of each blow, several to his face and several to his body. His heart pounded with fear and adrenaline as all he could do was lay there and take it.

As Tamika drove out of the parking garage she smirked to herself knowing this wasn't even the worst of what he was about to get. This was only the beginning.

______
Earlier that day...
Kandi

"Hey Sonya.." I smiled as I let my manager into my house. "Hey, Kandi!" She gave me a hug and I savored the moment for a while.

I showed her to my office space and we sat on the couch as I brought out my new business plan I'd been working on.

"So, what was the new thing you wanted to work on?"

"Well, I've been thinking lately about expanding my brand to things other than books. A lot of my readers are like me, very open, sexually liberated so I thought what's something that would work well attached to my already established brand.." I ranted.

She nodded before I handed her over the business plan and started to explain my plan.

"Sex toys?" She smirked as her brows raised in question. "Yeah."

"I like it. It's very you...I don't know how we never thought of this before. Especially after the Adam and Eve collab you did a couple of years ago.."

"Exactly so I was thinking why not start my own line and I outlined everything. I could be called Bedroom Kandi and then I have certain creative names for the toys. Like this one is named after a scene in my vampire series book.."