nineteen.

Tamika

I stepped out the shower, nodding my head to the music I was playing. I dried my body and then lathered myself in body oil. After my entire body was covered I slipped on the clothes I laid out and then started on my hair.

I had to admit I was stalling. I agreed to Kandi strapping me but honestly I was scared as hell. I wanted it but at the same time I wasn't sure what to expect.

By how excited she was to do this, I knew she was about to show out in ways I'd never seen. I was preparing myself to be vulnerable and hopefully relax enough to enjoy it.

As brushed through my hair, my music paused and I soon heard my phone ringing. I looked over at it on my bathroom counter to see it was Kandi and answered.

"Hello.." I said as I lifted the phone so my face was in the frame.

"Hey...how do you feel about blindfolds?" She asked and I gave her a knowing look.

"Alright...what about handcuffs?" She asked as I started to look at her background.

There were various toys hanging from the walls, whips, handcuffs, and more. I visibly gulped before asking, "Kandi, where are you?"

"Just a sex store. I had to pick up something, so I thought I'd ask you your opinion on other toys.."

"What did you get?" I asked with a nervous expression. "Don't worry about it. Byee!" Was her only response before hanging up.

'She's going to try to kill me' I thought to myself as I sat my phone into the counter. I finished getting ready and went downstairs to make the food I was going to make to hopefully distract Kandi.

I made some of her favorites and by the time I was finished I heard the door opening and closing. Shortly, after she gave me a key to her place I did the same for mine.

"Baby?!" I heard her yell. "I'm in the kitchen!"

"You ready?" She smirked as she turned into the kitchen. I gave a her a nervous smile back as she placed a large bag down on the floor.

"Mmhm—after we fuck!" She said as she tried to pull me out of the kitchen.

"You're not hungry?"

"For coochie?! Yes!" She smiled causing me to laugh. I shook my head at her as I turned the food off and led her upstairs.

I was nervous, rightfully, but I was also excited. I didn't know what to expect or how to react so relaxing was completely out of the question right now.

As she laid on top of me, losing along my neck, she sensed my nervousness and suddenly stopped. She lifted her head and climbed off of me.

"Come on.." She tucked her lips in as she extended her hand out to me. I took her hand and allowed her to move me further up my bed.

The next thing I knew we were both laying down facing each other before she began to ask me what was wrong.

"It's just different.." I paused. "I'm used to being in control and knowing exactly what I'm going to do so there's no surprise.."

"We don't have to do it. I know I was really excited so I might've came off as too aggressive but I can't tell you're not comfortable." She said before bringing her hand to rest on my hip.

I mirrored her action and did the same as I pulled her close to me. My lips pressed against hers and I sighed in contentment. That was probably the most comfortable kiss we've shared all night.

"I want to but I just don't think I'm ready right now."

"That's fine, baby. I want you to be comfortable and want this just as much as I do."