twenty-seven.

Months later...

Tamika

"Drop my skillets and I'm going to drop you! Uncoordinated bitch!" I yelled as I watched my sister trip up my driveway.

"Bitch shut the hell up! You should've hired movers!" She yelled back as she struggled to carry the box. Kandi ended up meeting her at the door and helped her as they brought the box into the kitchen.

"Alright cousin, we got one last load from your house and then I think that's everything.." My cousin said and I nodded as they drove off in the U-Haul.

I walked into the house and carried the last of Kandi's million and one boxes filled with nothing but clothes. I'm glad we decided to turn one of the rooms into a walk-in closet for her or else I'd be forced to have nowhere to put my clothes.

Nonetheless, I was excited to finally be officially moving in with my baby. We've been bouncing between each other's houses for months and now we own a house together.

Today was significant not just because we moved, but also because it was our one year anniversary tomorrow.

Moving into this home after the year we had was like a sign that slit was all worth it and I wouldn't have it any other way.

After the last of my things arrived, our family and friends stayed behind to help us unpack some. We mainly unpacked the kitchen and the living room. As well as putting together our new bed.

We knew we wouldn't be done with decorating everything in one day but we could eat and sleep comfortably which was all that mattered to me.

______

I walked past Kandi in our en-suite bathroom and smacked her ass. I watched as it jiggled and couldn't resist the urge to do it again.

"Ow!" She yelped before holding her arm and turning around to face me.

"Sorry baby.." I giggled softly at her pout before kissing her lips. "Kiss me back.."

"No." Now it was her turn to giggle as she turned away from me and began to brush her teeth.

"Mmcht—that's how you treat me on our anniversary. Real crazy." I mumbled as I went to grab my toothbrush.

After we both got ready for the day we got into the car and went to the brunch place Kandi picked out. We had a full day planned to spend time together.

We've both been more busy than usual so not only was this for our anniversary but it was also just because. After brunch, we went to a perfume-making class that I picked as a surprise.

"We should make scents for each other instead of one for ourselves," Kandi suggested and I nodded loving the sound of that.

I made a scent that was mainly vanilla because she loved vanilla-based scents and I added hints of lavender and jasmine. I named my perfume 'Mrs.Scott' because that will be her name very soon.

Kandi's scent for me was a honey scent mixed with hints of roses. It was sweet and spicy which perfectly describes me. She named hers 'Red Wine' because after Megan thee Stallion's song.

Once we were finished there we went to the mall and split up to pick out outfits for each other. We were to pick something formal for our dinner tonight.

______
Later that night...

"Stop crying, Princess.." I chuckled softly as I patted her tears dry.

I was glad I waited until we came back from dinner to propose or she would've ruined her makeup before we went out. I meant that I would propose to her properly, the way she deserved with an actual ring that sat nicely on her finger.

"You like it?" I asked as I pulled her closer to me on my lap. "I love it..it's so heavy." She giggled as she leaned over to kiss me.

"Thank you so much! I love you, baby.." She smiled. "I love you more."

"Now my gift seems lame." She sniffled and shoved my shoulder before climbing off of me.

She left our living room and came back with two large bags and a box. I opened the first bag and inside was a small journal-sized book.

"What's this?" I asked as I turned the first page of the book and realized what it was.

"It's a book I write about us for you and only you. I wanted you to know in writing how much I love you... there are poems, stories from before we were together, and just random entries about how you make me feel."

I flipped through random pages and I felt myself cry as I read through a couple of the poems. No one had ever gotten me such a thoughtful gift before.

"I love you." I smiled and she handed me the other bag. Inside the other bag was a jewelry box and inside there was a large bling out ring.

"Yeah, baby ain't nothing lame about any of these gifts!" I laughed trying to stop myself from crying. It was a silver band that encased a black diamond stone and just like hers as I slipped it on it was heavy as I don't know what.

I finally got to open the large box and was shocked to find a cat toy inside.

"I don't get it?!"

"You said you wanted a cat so I figured we could go adopt one tomorrow gon the local pet shelter.." She suggested and somehow this was the best one out of the three.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I kissed her between each word and she smiled brightly allowing me to do so.

"Why don't we go upstairs and you show me how much you love me?" She tilted her head at me as she started to walk backward while hiding me towards the steps.

We made it up to our bedroom and lay across the bed as we continued to kiss while tugging each other's clothes off.

We changed positions so we were lying on our sides at opposite ends. My face facing her center and her face facing mine. I lifted her leg and dove right in as she did the same.

The minute her warm tongue touched my center I moaned into hers. We both moaned against one another as we fought to get the other to cum first.

She grew wetter adding my tongue as I flicked the over her clit repeatedly. Her hips whined against me, as her tongue paused its movements against my center.

"F-fuck!" She moaned before leaning back into my pussy. She kept eating me out until her legs shook beside my head and she was coming onto my tongue.

The minute her legs stopped shaking, she rolled over and laid down between my legs to finish what she started. She pressed my thighs back and pressed her tongue flat against me.

I held onto my boobs, caressing them as I moaned at the pleasure. My eyes rolled back as felt myself leak onto her tongue more and more.

"S-shit baby! Right there.." I pinched my nipples as her tongue dipped into my hole and sent me over the edge.

After I recovered from my orgasm we used our double-sided dildo and she rode on top. My hands slapped down onto her ass as she threw it back onto the toy. Every time she moved the toy shifted inside me causing our moans to become synchronized.

My hand tangled into her hair as I yanked her back. I lifted my hips and took control of her movements. "Tell me how it feels.."

"Daddy! It feels so good.." She whined as my unoccupied hand gripped her breasts.

My hand ventured down into I reached her pussy. My fingers circled her clit lightly as her breath hitched. Her movements stalled at the pleasure sensation allowing me to take over completely.

I gripped her hair tighter and moved my hips in time with her hand. "Come with me.." I moaned.

We came together, saturating the toy in our cream. We kept going for the remainder of the night until we both grew tired and passed out in one another's arms.