thirty-three.

Kandi

"Hey baby... I missed you." Tamika smiled as she got into the car.

She's been gone for a few days on a business trip and she's finally home so I went to the airport to pick her up. She leaned over the center console to kiss me and I melted into the kiss.

I've never felt so happy to see her face. It was only three days but time apart from her felt like years. And it's only gotten worse since we've been married.

"I missed you more.." I smiled and her hand came up to cup the side of my face. "Not possible."

As her hand moved away from my face I immediately noticed how bare her left hand was compare to mine. I gripped her hand and held it up in front her.

"What?" She laughed until her face softened noticing what I was referring to. "Yeah!" I laughed but it was more laughing anger away than any real humor.

"Don't do the most it's in my pocket.." She replied as she retrieved it from her pocket and placed it back onto her finger.

"Well rings go on your finger boo. Now random airport bitches probably thought you were single.." I said as I drove off. She mumbled something as I just kept ranting.

It wasn't a really big deal because I knew her loyalty was never something I had to question. However, since we've been married I have to constantly remind her about wearing her ring.

Forgetting once or twice is fine, taking it off to cook is fine but I shouldn't be looking at a bare finger every other second. Especially when I never go out the house without mine.

"And that makes me question how much you wore it in Vegas cause I know you and Trina probably went out at least once—"

"—What you do while I was gone?" She cut me off as a desperate attempt to change the subject.

I turned to look at her noticing she leaned the seat back and had her arm resting over her eyes. Her left hand played with the hem of my sweater. How dare she look good while I'm mad at her?

"I should've took my ring off since you clearly took yours off..move" I swatted her hand away.

"What did you do while I was gone?" She asked again and I sighed, tapping my fingers against my steering wheel.

"You ignoring me?!" Her hand moved towards my thigh and I moved it once again. I continued to tap my fingers against the steering wheel with a hum.

"Ima fuck the shit out of you when we get home." She mumbled but I heard her loud and clear. I continued ignored her as I unwrapped a piece of candy.

Before I could eat she snatched it and ate it instead. I peered at her from the corner of my eye her before finally replying, "No, you're not."

"How much you wanna bet?"

"Nothing because we're not fucking." I replied and she nodded. "A hundred? Two hundred?.." She kept throwing out numbers as I ignored her and forced all my attention onto driving.

______
At home..

"Oooo f-fuck!" I moaned as her fingers moved in and out of me at a fast pace. Her thumb glided across my clit bringing me even closer to the edge.