nine.

Continued

Continued...
Tamika

"So are we talking about y'all doing the nasty in your mom's basement or?!"

"You've done worse.." I shot back as I made my way to the half bath.

I desperately needed to wash my hands before I did something uncouth like licking my hand in front of my best friend.

"Don't tell me that's—" Trina made a face as I laughed which caused her to gag now having confirmation of what was on my hand.

"You're disgusting!" She said before leaving out of the half bath to leave me to wash my hands in peace.

I finished washing my hands and came back to find her sitting on the edge of the couch. I began to clean up our game of pool so I could clean the table. I'm not trifling I won't leave without disinfecting my mama's table.

"Do y'all at least talk about her leaving?" She asked.

"Yeah, we talked yesterday but this was our first time seeing each other in person since that happened.."

"Are y'all like together?" She asked and I felt conflicted.

I wanted to say yes because that's what I hoped for but I knew we weren't there yet. Part of me felt like what we did was a mistake. I didn't regret it at all and I had an amazing time. However, it could complicate things in the long run.

I wanted to take her dates and really take this fresh start serious. Instead I let horniness cloud my judgement. But no matter what I knew that deep down I didn't regret what happened.

I would make sure this wouldn't interfere with us making things right. The only problem now was I was definitely even more whipped then I was before. I thought I remembered what it felt like to be inside her but that feeling in real life was like nothing you could imagine.

"Not yet...we're still figuring things out but trust me I'm not letting her go anywhere." I spoke, honestly.

"Oop okay...I see you." She smirked and I shook my head at her dramatics before grabbing the disinfectant spray to wipe down the table.

"It's harder than it sounds. So don't get too excited." I sighed as I finagled up cleaning the table.

We kept talking until I got a text from Kandi telling me she was ready to go. I texted her back telling her to meet me by the front door. I said goodbye to Trina as we walked up together before I spotted Kandi.

She seemed irritated and upset. It was very apparent from the way her foot tapped and the way her arms crossed over her chest. As I got closer I noticed her eyes seemed red which indicated she was probably crying.

"Are you okay?" I immediately asked as I reached to grab her shoulder. I figured she wouldn't want to discuss this here but I couldn't pretend I didn't notice how upset she looked.