ten.

1 week later...
Saturday morning...
Kandi

"Ohhh f-fuck!" I moaned loudly as held on tightly to her bonnet. My legs shook around her head as her tongue toyed with my clit over and over.

I didn't see this coming but I guess I should have considering all of my mornings have been like this lately. I'd ask her what's for breakfast and she'd somehow end up between my legs.

Which later led to her being late for work but she was the boss; who was really going to check her about it? Or at least that's what she told me.

I wasn't complaining either way. She made my body feel like I was the only woman in the world. Like this pleasure was only made for me.

"Daddyy you're eating me so g-good.." I whined as my hands ran under my shirt pinching at my nipples. This orgasm was going to be powerful, I could feel it.

Her tongue lowered down my slit and plunged inside me. Her tongue moved in and out of my hole causing the wetness to sound off in my bedroom.

"Ooo—you're gonna make me—" I cut myself off with a loud moan as tears rolled down my cheeks.

Her tongue continued until she moved it upwards back to my clit and wrapped her lips around it. She sucked onto it tightly whilst her tongue flicked it back and forth.

My legs shook around her head until I was leaking all over her face, mouth, and my bed.
She removed her mouth from me completely before rubbing her fingers against it instead drawing my orgasm out even further.

I whined and moaned as I leaked even more on the bed. "You been holding out...when you start squirting?" She asked as the sounds of my wetness hitting my bed continued to play out in the room.

I didn't even know the answer to that question because it was honestly my first time. I was sure that if I'd done this before I'd know how to stop but as for right now the liquid just kept coming and coming with no sign of stopping any time soon.

My hand slid down from under my shirt and reached out to grab her wrist before I whispered, "O-Okay! Can't take—anymore!"

She pulled her fingers away immediately as my legs closed and I rolled over onto my side in a fetal position.

"You're so damn dramatic!" Tamika laughed from behind me before I felt a slap on my butt.

"Dramatic? Give me five seconds and I'll show you dramatic.." I replied as I rolled over onto my other side.

She smiled before counting to five slowly. Just as the number four left her mouth I had her pinned to the bed underneath me.

My hands wrapped securely around her wrist before my mouth lowered onto her neck. I kissed along the length of her neck before sucking hickeys against it. 

"Alright, Kandi you're going to make me late to work.." She laughed before looking at the clock on my bedside table.

"You're already late, daddy.." I whispered before lowering myself done her body and coming face to face with her center.

Without thinking her thighs parted and I moved my hands on top of them, holding her open to me further.

"That doesn't mean you have to make me even more late, Kan—" I cut her off as I licked my way through her folds.

Her moans were low but I heard them clearly. My hands pressed into her thighs further to allow me more access. She whined and whined as her hips moved in time with my tongue.

"F-fuck just like that beautiful!" She praised as her fingers gripped onto my bonnet.

Even with my head between her legs and her pleasure controlled by me she was still the one in control. As her grip on my bonnet tightened, she moved my head in time with her hips to put me exactly where she wanted me.