thirteen.

Tamika

"Keep going or Ima just take over.." I said as my hand tangled into her hair.

I pulled her closer by her hair causing her back to arch further as pushed my hips up to meet her halfway. She moaned as her grip on my knees tightened and she bounced up and down slowly onto the dildo.

"Kandi.." I groaned again as I moved my unoccupied hand to her hip. She whined before I sat up leaving her to fall into the bed.

She rested her head onto her arms as she looked back at me with a smile. I knew she was only riding slowly on purpose and I was giving into what she really wanted me to do but I didn't care.

I pulled her hips off the bed before pushing into her completely. "Mmm—fuck me." She moaned as I pushed in and out of her setting a rough pace.

Her moans became out of control as she squirmed in my hold but I wasn't letting up anytime soon. I leaned down to kiss on her neck as my hand reached under her to circle her clit.

"You can never tell me what you want. Always making me figure it out.."  I whispered into her ear before taking her earlobe between my teeth.

"Uhh—it's more fun—oh, y-you're fucking me so good!"

"Yeah? Who's fucking you so good, baby? Say my name." I whispered harshly into her ear.

"Tamikaaa!" She moaned as my fingers pinched her clit. I then softly rubbed the spot and slid into her at the same time.

My thrust started to become sloppy as the back of the strap rubbed my clit at the right angle. I thrusted into Kandi making sure to keep that same angle as my pleasure got closer and closer to my peak.

Our moans mixed together as we both neared our climaxes. "Come with me baby.." I whispered as my eyes closed and her legs began to shake under me.

"Y-yesss daddy!" She yelled as we both came together. "S-Shitttt!" I moaned.

The moment my orgasm subsided I removed the strap from my body and lowered my mouth to Kandi's center. I cleaned up all of her wetness before stroking my tongue over her clit.

I circled her clit and her body shock in pleasure. Her ass bounced against my tongue as she whined her hips in a circular motion.

"Babyy! Oh—pleaseee" I heard her yell but everything else was incoherent. 

Her fingers threaded through my hair as I wrapped my lips around her clit and she came into my mouth. Once her orgasm subsided, I sucked her dry, and raised myself up so we were face to face.

She turned over to grab my face and without a word between us she stuck her tongue out. I hovered my mouth above hers before letting her cum mixed with my saliva dropped into her mouth.

Before she had a chance to swallow I took her lips into a harsh kiss. We swapped the mixture back and forth until we both swallowed and broke away from the kiss.

"That was so nasty.." Kandi laughed after we both caught our breath and she flipped us over.

She straddled waist before kissing me once again. My hands lowered from her back, over her hips and settled onto her ass. I squeezed it before leaving a firm slap across her left ass cheek.

She moaned and whimpered into my mouth as I repeated the action. "You're going to get me started again.." She whispered before moving her bare center across mine.

"Mmm—I got all day." I moaned as I assisted her with moving back and forth.

"Your pussy feels so good on mine!" She whined as she shut her eyes to endure the pleasure.