fourteen.

Kandi

Kandi

"Y'all are no help!" I groaned as I went to take this outfit off and grab another one.

"They all look good on you so don't blame us, KK.." Monica said through our group FaceTime .

"I actually really liked strapless bodysuit, you just need some different pants.." Toya followed up.

"Yeah, I like that too with some wide leg pants and a pair of heels!" Monica added which gave me an idea.

"Alright give me one Second Ladies!" I said before leaving my phone in the bathroom to grab the items I wanted.

I put the bodysuit back on, grabbing my new pants from Akira, and a pair of brown heels before going back to show them.

"Yeah I love that! Wait—turn to side." Monica said causing me to flip her off.

"Girlll don't be like that! We're trying to see the body!" Toya chimed. "Bye! I'm getting off the phone with y'all ho's!" I rushed out before hanging up.

I quickly plugged in my flatirons and waited for them to heat up. Just as I was about to start touching up my hair I heard my doorbell ring. I groaned as I looked down at the time to see it was the time Tamika said she would be here.

"Shit!" I yelled and raced down the hallway.

I knew she would have words for me since I wasn't ready by the time she requested. She hated being late to anything and it usually made her irritable, but I'll just have to make it up to her later.

I carefully ran down the steps and swung the door open. I opened the door to find her standing with a large bouquet of red roses.

"Aww for me?" I smiled and she nodded before stepping inside. She handed me the roses and closed the door behind her.

"Thank you!" I leaned up to peck her lips before looking at them closer to see they were covered in glitter.

"You're welcome, baby

"You're welcome, baby. Are you ready?" She asked. I bit my bottom lip before handing her the bouquet.

"No, I just need to fix my hair, but I promise I won't be long.." I said as I ran towards my steps.