twenty-two.

Omniscient

The sounds of her heels clicked against the tile floors as she made her way through the house. The sounds of the man she was searching for became increasingly louder as she approached the closed door towards the back of her home.

She knocked on the door waiting for confirmation to enter before twisting the knob and walking in.

"Hey, baby.." Shamea smiled from ear to ear before perching herself on the lap of her man.

"Wassup baby.." Keith replied as their lip touched briefly. The two of them had very different versions of their reality.

Shamea melted into the kiss, believing there were no los quite like her man's. Keith grimaced knowing her lips could never compare to Kandi's.

Nonetheless, he made her feel special in the moment. He squeezed her in his arms and held her close, breathing in the scent she had trapped in her neck.

Shamea wanted this forever and she believed she would. Keith wanted her until she got him to Kandi and he believed she would.

"Did you find her?"

"I think so.." Shamea said before pulling out her phone. "She hadn't been posting but I went to her friend's page and found that they're are in Canada for her birthday... I'm guessing they'll be home soon."

"Hmm, then I guess we'll have to wait." He sighed as his eyes drifted away from her phone and back onto the screens in front of him.

He'd spent hours watching the cameras he had displayed showing the front of her and Tamika's respective homes. He was waiting to see at least one of them so he could carry out the next phase of the plan.

"Well... I was thinking we put the plan on hold and you and I could spend some time together.." She smirked as she walked her fingertips across the back of his neck.

His entire disposition changed at the mention of them spending quality time. He couldn't think of anything more repulsive than that. He was in this for one reason and one reason only. And that was to get Kandi back. He couldn't care less about Shamea.

He quickly moved her hand off of her neck and did the same with her body as he stood from the office chair.

"I'm pretty tired. Maybe tomorrow.." He said before leaving her standing alone in the home office.

______
Three days later...
Tamika

Finally stepping foot into my house after Kandi's birthday vacation I already wanted to go back. I took off my shoes and wheeled my suitcase straight to my laundry room.

If I didn't do it now, it would just sit and stare at me for the next three weeks. I separated my clothes and then did my first load before going to take a shower.

By the time I got out, I could hear my phone ringing. I took the necessary steps while simultaneously drying my body off before answering the phone.

"Hey, baby.."

"I'm on my way to your house." She said and I laughed. "Okay? We just left each other but you know I don't mind seeing you.."