part:1 HER FATE

There is 17 years old girl who is running while carrying her 9 years old brother in her arms with dirty clothes and tears of fear in her eyes she hides behind big pillar for saving herself and her brother lives from those drunk jerks who were chasing them for robbing money from them .when she realised they are no more there she came out and but she   was not that lucky to escape they were waiting for her to came out when she saw them she again started to run but her feet stoped when another person spoke.
:HOW MUCH AND FAST YOU WILL RUN FROM US IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

After listening this she again started to run and saw truck on the other side of road she told her brother to get in but unfortunately she was caught by those jerks in this process of escaping she tried her best to free herself from them but they were much stronger than her suddenly she bite the one person who was holding her Kicked another person where sun don't rise and get in truck quickly by her fate truck was already started and went from there.she was praying to God for saving their lives while carrying her brother in her lap.she did't have any idea where this truck and her fate leading her .

After few hours when she opened her eyes it was morning she smiled after seeing her brother sleeping peacefully in her lap but the next moment her smile fade when the yesterday night memories cross her mind while giving her gossebumps.she look out side and truck was not moving anywhere taking this chance she jumped from truck with her brother she looked at her brother he was awake and mumbling something she didn't hear it clearly but she can guess he is hungry. Her eyes filled with water that how helpless is she  that can't even fill her tinny stomach with food.

PRESENT:

It's been almost one year when that incedient happened in her life and now she she sitting on sofa with her brother and convincing her brother to take his medicine who is refusing because of its bitternes.she becomes sad and make pout her brother can sense she is now sad he took medicine from her hand and glup it in one go because he doesn't want to make her sad despite of his this younger age he also know how his sister is struggling for providing him good life and paying for his treatment doing different jobs along with her college.

It's afternoon now and she is getting ready for her cafe job because it's vocations of her college so she decided to make it worth instead of enjoying she looks at her brother he is playing she go near her and give her brother peck on his forehead while saying bye he became sad and say...ONE DAY I WILL BECOME BIG BOY AND I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO DO ANY WORK AND WE WILL LIVE HAPPLY AND EAT MY FAVOURITE FOOD. She smiled on his words and ruffle his hair before saying you are already too big for understanding his sister's struggling and coperate with her. After that she went to work.

After reaching there she wore cafe outfit and start doing her work but her mind was somewhere next week she has to take her brother for medication and she don't have enough money so she asked her best friend rubby to inform her if she get to know about any job at night .

RUBBY:yn how much you want to work you already work in morning and afternoon now you are asking for night jobs too .I know how much you are doing efforts for your livings but also take care of you health you are not Machine while yn answer is very polite that she don't want her brother to make down infront of other children of society she observes every moment of brother when he talks about his friends toys branded clothes and food then she feels so helpless.so she wants to full fill Evey single wish wish of her brother untill she lives . Rubby eyes becomes glossy and she gives her shoulders before saying she will help her to find job.

It's been four days and tomorrow she has to visit hospital for his brother and after came to know about their visiting in hospital her brother because sad because he knows it's not cheap treatment for his illness but yn said she arranged money and they are definitely going.next morning she took leave from her morning job which is doing job as maid because the owner is really kind hearted she allows this. Now yn is standing in front of hospital holding her brother's tiny hand in her big ones and thinking for good . After 2 hours she reached home stated to prepare lunch for his brother and then went for his work at cafe .
She is washing dishes and thinking then rubby came and asked about her brother's health she told her everything that her brother needs proper medication with healthy food otherwise doctor needs to do his lungs surgery for lungs cancer while saying this she starts to  cry . Rubby rubs her back and hug her when yn calm down rubby told her about one job which is as a maid in bar at night without thinking twice she ready to do this job rubby gave her full adress of bar and tell her about timing.

Reaching home the first thing she noticed is her brother who is writing something while jungling her legs up and down she smiled little and go near him and show him some of his favourite snacks he became happy and thanks his noona but next moment when she told him about her night job he made pout and his eyes filled with water but after his sister's requesting he agreed .from tomorrow yn is going to start her third job which is at night .
Next day it's almost afternoon and she again informed he brother that she will not come back before 2 in the night . It's almost 7 in the evening and she started to doing her work fast because she has to reach bar before 7.30 after completing this she went to bar and it's gives her goosebumps that how she will work her with drunk people one year before incedient started to run in her mind and her eyes fill with tears .That moment nearly 40 years old guys put his hand on her shoulder and she flinched but immediately relaxed after seeing owner of this bar because before coming here rubby showed his picture to yn .He told each and every work to yn that she has to do like servings drinks and providing them whatever they want instead of doing work which other other girls do and yn also don't want to know about it . The first of this bar went smoothly and yn is thankful for this .as her days are passing working three jobs as well her vocations are going to end soon that is bothering yn that how she will manage her jobs and college together.

One and half week passed week passed like this day after tomorrow she has to join college and now she is doing her cafe work tomorrow is other visiting at hospital and she decided to take leave from bar work so she can arrange her college things this night and prepare her brother for hospital due to his sometime stubborn behaviour.

It's afternoon now and yn made her brother wear fresh clothes and give him permission to play outside even in the afternoon after his soo much requesting  so he would feel alone and she can understand his brother condition being alone at home . She went to cafe job and now it's 6.30 she decided to go early for bar job so she can come home early because tomorrow is her college also but not aware about her another Strom of her life which will brake her and make her more helpless which is JEON JUNGKOOK GOING TO BECOME HER NIGHTMARE OR ACCORDING TO HIS OPINION HIS PRECIOUS DRUG..........

______________________________________________________I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS STORY PLEASE VOTE FOR  MORE UPDATES

STAY HEALTHY AND HAPPY

THANKYOU