part:48 LITTLE PARK

It's been five years since yn and jimin got married . In these years jimin never yn alone . He always stand for her in every situation. Yn is happy that finally she got what she actually deserve.

In these these many this change Joon also grew up but still studying as his aim is to become doctor.

Mrs park and Mr park still live with them and enjoy their grandson childhood... Yes yn and jimin have four years old son who's name is park
Joon-woo. 

Yn and jimin build up their relationship strong and started trusting each other

Yn and jimin build up their relationship strong and started trusting each other. It took time for yn to rebuilt herself and make her married life successful. During her pregnancy jimin helped her so much he used to take care of little things which were related to her.

They both are happy with their little family where everyone spread joy and laugh. Her life becomes heaven where jimin is still  protecting her .

Mrs jeon never let her feel alone she gave her mother's love which she never received.mr park treat her like daughter and always support her like real father.

However Mrs jeon is not living in korea she shifted with her husband in australia.mr jeon left mafia work and continue his business Their.

They don't show but deep down they miss their son JEON JUNGKOOK. it was heartbreaking news for them when they heard that jungkook try to do suicide in depression.

He still loves yn but for his heart satisfaction he says he free her but when he got news of yn and jimin marriage he becomes victim of depression.

In these five years he never met anyone not even his family but his treatment is still going on. Nobody knows what's his mind think and what is heart wants .

Jin, jhope, namjoon they got married and taehyung, suga dating .

Overall everyone is happy and enjoying expcept JEON JUNGKOOK.
......

There is boy who is crying and running in living room not listening his  mom's who is running behind him with vegetables healthy soup.

" Joon- woo stop there otherwise I will complaint to your appa"

he stopped and saw his father standing Infront of him " woo  what is this  why are you running while crying" he hug his father leg. Jimin pick him up and wiped his tears saying " why my baby is crying hmm?

Yn: jimin he is becoming naughty day by day he always demands for outside crispy food, chocolate, icecream and now am trying to feed him healthy food he is not listening me.

" Yn said putting hand on her waist and pouting"

Jimin: oo so my son is not listening his mother.

Joon-woo: app.a eom..ma sc..old m..e .he said hiccuping.

Yn: look he can't even speak properly and complaining about me.

Mrs park and Mr park is enjoying their daily entertainment show where their son family is actors.

Mrs park : look honey jimin also used to do his.

Ahjumma: he used to play in heavy cold outside and forcefully brought me with him. now his son is taking my revenge.

They all laughed looking at them.

Jimin: my baby is good boy he wants to become athlete. Woo nodded .

" Then for becoming athlete you need engery and for engery you have fill this little tummy of yours with healthy food"

Woo nodded and he said

" Sho..lly eomm.a I wou..ldn't dho I..t ad..again. He said in baby voice and run to his mother.

It's almost evening and today other six are also coming for dinner as jimin invited them for gathering.

Yn is preparing dishes then she got call from joon he is living is medical school where his study is going on.

Yn talk with him and again started doing work .

Ahjumma: yn dear why you always do it it's my job.

" Ahjumma your age is not to work in kitchen you are here for woo cause he loves you alot and loves to play with you.
she said smiling.

Ahjumma: my child woo is alone why you don't give him siblings it's been four years he feels alone .

"And this time I want grand daughter" Mrs jeon said entering in kitchen.

Yn blushed and she didn't say anything.

They are taking then woo came running...mu..mma unc..Les all.ived.

Yn understood his words as he want to say (arrived)

Taehyung came in kitchen and firstly pick woo saying " this tittle jimin is really smart"

They all laughed and woo free himself from his grip and run towards others.

Yn finsihed cooking and greet all members .

Jin: yn where is that big brat.

She smiled and going to say then jimin came from outside having bags in his hands and said ...

" HYUNG this big brat have now small brat stop teasing me now"

"Bi..g bl..at ' woo said copying them and they laughed on jimin and she standing in shock.

" Hey you little am your father  give me respect "

They are laughing and enjoying.

Woo: fir.slt te..ll me what you bli..ng fol m..e. he said making pout.

Yn: baby they are your uncles don't ask for things.

Suga: don't worry yn we already knew it as his father always used to snatch our favourite things and demand for new things then why is son will not follow him"

He said giving him toy cat .

" Ca...t uncle " woo said and suga kiss his cheeks .

They all give him gifts and he started opening them.

Mr park: sons let's go now he wouldn't care about you.

They laugh and went towards dinning hall.

They did dinner and shared past memories from last five years.

It's night and yn is coming back from woo room after putting him sleep she enter their bedroom and saw jimin is not there.

She locked the room and hearing showring sound.

She started to set sheets and jimin hug her from behind yn flinch as his cold body touch her.

He kissed her nack whisper..."  Yn don't you think we should increase your family members"

Yn understood his words and said teasing " yes jimin I was thinking to buy puppy as woo is also feeling alone "

Jimin bite her neck...AAA.h yn moaned he make her turned and yn saw him only in towel

" So my baby is teasing me" he said kissing her cheeks.
Yn blushed .

" Baby let's do it and give our woo little sister"

Yn hug him hide her face in his chest .
And their night went in sweet and unforgettable moments.

..................

THE END

.................

I WILL UPDATE BONUS PART SOON AND JUNGKOOK WILL ALSO MEET YN AGAIN.