PART:20 HIS FEELINGS

jungkook and yn sit together and he is touching yn which didn't go notice by niya she suddenly got up and left classroom yn also saw her going out she prepared herself for niya's anger.

Two lectures went like this yn didn't notice niya anywhere but then her phone started to ring and it was unknown number she somehow get away from jungkook and said he..lllo but the dialer voice made her hand shake

HELLO ARE YOU MISS YN?

yn don't know what to say what if someone try to prank her and after that make up of her she stay silent and that person again spoke

PLEASE INFORM MISS YOON YN THAT HER BROTHER YOON JOON GOT MISS AFTER ATTENDING TWO CLASSES.WE ARE TRYING TO FIND HIM IN SCHOOL BUT HE IS NOWHERE TO FIND .KINDALY INFORM HER.

Yn phone slipped from her hands and she ran out of collage.

JUNGKOOK POV: yn told me that she is going to use washroom but why is she talking too much time being impenitent I stood up and when I look towards corridor she was running fast I called her from back but she didn't listen .which made feel angry .

I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU FOR AGAIN DISOBEYING ME. Then I also left.

now is in JOON school and asking for her brother while crying plea..se t.ell Mme whe..re is my bro.ther. yn could hardly speak as words are not coming from her mouth they try but JOON was nowhere to find crying her entire way yn reached home and saw her house gate open she enter in and shocked to JOON eating chocolates and niya was smiking looking at yn without wasting any single second she ran to her brother and hug her tightly.

JOON can feel his moons being worried so he ask WHAT HAPPENED NOONA? Yn didn't pull out from hug then she observed her brother getting scared she kiss his forehead and said JOON BABY WHY YOU SUDDENLY GOT MISSING FROM SCHOOL.

JOON don't know what she is asking then niya spoke OH YN DID YOU FORGET YOU TOLD ME TO PICK JOON FROM HIS SCHOOL SO HE CAN SPEND TIME WITH US she said all this while yn observed everything. Yn didn't say anything and tell JOON to play outside

Now niya and yn both are in room then yn speak WH.Y Y.OU DI..D TH..IS HE.. IS. INNO..CENT PLE..ASE FRE..E HIM. yn said all of this being scared and crying

Niya got up from bed and said I ALSO TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM BUT YOU ARE BEING STUBBORN SO I DIDN'T HAVE ANY OTHER WAY EXCEPT DOING THIS AND TAKE THIS AS A LITTLE TRAILER.

Niya left after giving her warning.yn fell down and started to curse her fate ,her life, her presence.

she is coming from jimin's house and she didn't meet him also came to know that he is out of country for few days .

It's morning yn herself dropped JOON school and told them not to allow anyone pick him from school if that person is not she herself.

Yn was going towards collage and a bike stopped Infront of her then person spoke HOP ON yn became confused and ask WH..Y person took out his helmet from his head and yn shocked seeing jungkook he again told her same being scared she sat on his bike jungkook is riding too fast then she spoke PL.EASE GO..OO SLO. WW
Jungkook increase bike speed more and said DON'T YOU FAMILY MEMBERS HAVE BIKE LIKE YOU BEING AFRAID.yn shut her mouth and hold bike tightly . They reached and niya saw them getting of from same back she was burning with jealousy and felt from there . Today jungkook didn't leave yn for second also didn't do anything which made her uncomfortable like before.

Yn and jungkook both are attending lectures suddenly he saw her hairs and blocking her face view so he touch her face yn looked at him in fear but jungkook pull back his hand and smile awkwardly.

Jungkook: what is happening with me why I am acting like this why my heart is not allowing me to leave her side . PERHAPS DO I START TO GROW MY FEELINGS FOR HER . jungkook thought this and at end he smile accepting that he has feelings for her
JEON JUNGKOOK THE BAD BOY HAS FEELINGS FOR GIRL jungkook again smile by thinking.
In cafeteria jungkook extend strawberry shake towards yn .she was shocked observing his behaviour and said I DON..'T WA..NT IT but she received glare from jungkook and she aceept it . Jungkook cursed himself in his mind for scaring her .

Niya POV: I was passing by cafeteria then I saw jungkook and yn having moment together and my nails started to dig in my first.

I THINK I HAVE TO PUT MORE EFFORTS TO SEPARATE YN FROM MY JUNGKOOK AND HE WILL DO IT BY HIMSELF niya smiked ENOY YN AS MUCH AS YOU WANT JUST ENJOY .