PART:16 HATE 21+

Its morning time and yn received call from jimin he wants to take her for shopping as he saw her ripped and old clothes many time he didn't tell about it to her because he know she is never agree for it so he made excuse that he wants to buy gift for her mother and need her help for it so she agree easily.

Now they are standing infront of big mall yn is looking around like lost puppy and jimin noticed he know it's her first time for shopping in mall so he hold her hand while walking . They reached ladies clothes section jimin told her to buy anything she likes but she refuse by saying that she has many clothes at home so there is no need to buy anything for her . 

JIMIN :yn actually I am sorry I lied to you we are here for your shopping not for my mother.
YN : yn eyes got teary and she said jimi_nshi i  kn_ow i a_mm not  ric_ h  . li__ke .yo_ u .but. plea_se  . st_op .mak_ing
Mak_ing fun of my p_oor cond_ition jimin became numb after hearing her words and run behind her because she don't want to stay there.

JIMIN POV: yn took my words wrong i didn't mean it now how I will face her i didn't thought it will go in wrong way.

Yn was running fast but jimin is more faster than her he caught her wrist yn is crying which made jimin 's heart heavy he spoke____ yn please try to understand i didn't mean that his eyes also became glossy yn can notice heaviness in his voice so she looked up and said sor_ry jimin smile and hug her.
Now they are returning home and yn is looking outside and ice cream caught her attention she licked her lips jimin noticed it stop car yn become confused jimin smile and said ATLEAST YOU CAN EAT ICE CREAM WITH ME  she smiled and nodded.

JUNGKOOK: I WAS GOING TOWARDS COLLEGE THEN I WAS JIMIN WITH GIRL AT ICE CREAM PARLOUR AND HE WAS WIPING HER LIPS WITH THIS THUMB BUT WHEN I STOPPED MY CAR AND LOOK CAREFULLY THAT GIRL WAS YN MY YN .THAT SCENE MADE MY VEINS POPPED UP .

yn and jimin reached collage but yn went inside first as she don't want to get in any trouble she was walking silently but someone bumped in her she looked up and it was jungkook he smiled while looking at her and ask YN BABY HOW ARE YOU WHY ARE YOU LATE TODAY? yn was shocked but then she was jin and NAMJOON coming behind his she understood everything and act like normal they all attend classes and it's lunch time jungkook spoke YN DO YOU WANT TO LUNCH OUTSIDE I MEAN LITTLE DATE BUT IF YOU ARE OK WITH IT NAMJOON smile and she agree as jungkook signal her.

jungkook and yn left college yn was sitting silent none of them were talking car stopped near same house yn breath hitched as jungkook smiked observing her scared face he dragged her inside it was the same spot where he first treated her like slut . Yn steps started to go backwards jungkook held her and push on the same sofa . Yn is crying harder and saying

PLEA_SE   MAS_T_ER  DO_NT  DO II-TT

Jungkook smiked and ripped her upper clothes in one go yn is crying by holding his feets and begging she has only bra upper side THEN JUNGKOOK SPOKE 

WHY ARE ACTING LIKE YOU ARE SOO MUCH PURE LIKE SAINT YOU DIDN'T CRY LIKE THIS WHEN YOU WERE JIMIN WAS TOUCHING YOUR LIPS WHILE EATING ICE CREAM.

Yn understood everything and spoke I A..M SOR..RY  I WI..LL NO..T DO IT AG.AIN I AM SOR.RY PLE.ASE AM BE.GGIN.G Y..OU

__ JIMIN POV : when jin hyung told me about jungkook and yn dinner lunch date i was fail to disgest this news and i started to track her location my heart beat fasten looking at screen what is doing in jungkook pent house i immediately stated to go towards their diraction.

JUNGKOOK: It's good if you surrender your self without any trouble otherwise I know how to handle you .

Yn is begging crying by joining her hands but he was not ready to listen anything he unclipped her bra and her breast came in his view then jungkook SPOKE PERFECT YN YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR THIS SEXY BODY HAS EFFECT ON ME WHICH MADE ME TO THRUST HARDER IN YOU .

Yn started to free herself after hearing is dirty talk jungkook also removed her pant now she only panty and jungkook started to remove his clothes now they both only have their bottom YN DONT BE SHY MAIN PART IS STILL LEFT JUNGKOOK SAID BY REMOVING HIS BOXER. yn closed her eyes as jungkook is now removing her panty. She is panting heavily and punching his chest jungkook took his belt and tie her wrists so she won't stop him . jungkook parted her legs as she is shooking her head left and right but his next action made her scared jungkook parted her folds with his two finger and whiper YN YN YOU ARE HOT AND SEXY AS FUCK I HOPE YOU WILL ALSO TASTE GOOD  saying this jungkook stated to lick her down yn is crying jungkook inserts his tongue in her and her back arched by his this action jungkook is enjoying and getting pleasure meanwhile she can't do instead of crying .
As he was done with eating her he stood up and held her both thighs and parted more yn is feeling embarassed then jungkook hold is junior and pumped it he was about to enter in her then door opened with loud voice which made him stopped and he look towards door

JIMIN: as I reached there i saw jungkook car also there I knocked door but it was locked then I kicked it with my whole force and it opened but what I saw made my body trembled yn was lying naked and her hands were tied uper her head meanwhile jungkook was about to enter in her then I called his name

JUNGKOOK TODAY I WILL NOT LEAVE HOW CAN YOU GO THIS LOW FOR YOUR FUCKING OBSESSION. I PUNCHED HIS FACE AND COVERED YN WITH SHEETS BUT SHE WENT UNCONSCIOUS BEFORE   SAYING I HA..TE Y.OU JUN.GKO..OK I H..ATE Y.OU WHICH JIMIN AND JUNGKOOK BOTH HEARD CLEARLY.JUNGKOOK TOOK THIS CHANCE AND WORE HIS CLOTHES JIMIN IS BEATING HIM LIKE NO TOMORROW AND HIS HAND IS ALSO BLEEDING THEN JUNGKOOK SOMEHOW FREE HIMSELF AND SPOKE

SHE IS ONLY MINE I WILL DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH HER NOBODY CAN STOP ME NOT EVEN YOU CAUSE SHE ONLY BELONG TO THE JEON JUNGKOOK...........