part:4 fear

Yn thought: is this really my fate or am I dreaming for deserving this all I can't even fight for myself .

She is thinking this then jungkook cut the cake all guests were dancing then jungkook look at yn who is crying silently so jungkook hold her wrist and dragged her in empty corner of house and pinned her both hand above her head in his one hand she can sense he is drunk so she started to struggle so jungkook also wrap his right leg around her to stop her from struggling she is crying and jungkook is enjoy jungkook next words made her heart stop

Jungkook: So  miss YOON YN are you ready for this by saying this he forced fully smashed his lips on her and started kissing her roughly it's her first kiss and on the other side jungkook is enjoy kissing like this after all experienced its his first time different kind of experience so he continues kissing and also with other hand touching her ass she getting bad vibes from him and aslo crying now she has more fear from him what if he raped her or do more something bad then who will take care of her brother so she started crying louder and jungkook stopped his actions and hug her putting her all weight on her she is totally numb now what will she do now niya aslo watched this everything silently and taking advantage of situation of she clicked some pictures of them and go away from there .

Somehow yn maganed jungkook and make him sit near chair when she sense someone is coming she immediately left from there and it was jimin .

next morning around 6 she reached her house and her baby Joon was still sleeping she smiled and took shower also prepare food for them it's last packet of food while eating she is thinking about money from owner of the cafe and bar then after saying good bye she left from there for her collage for her sake jungkook was not there as usual but people were watching her like some kind of criminal but she avoids her eyes widen she was jungkook beating someone merciless and his own hand is also bleeding when he saw you he dropped that guy on the floor and comes towards you and showed his phone

JUNGKOOK POV: I wake with huge headache and feeling tired  and I don't remember anything from night after cutting cake then I came to collage and some guys were laughing while watching something in phone I also started to get lots of messages when I saw it my eyes widen YN IS HUGGING ME  I felt really angry and broke that guy phone started to beat him then my eyes met with yn and I go towards her ask her....

WHAT IS THIS HOW DARE YOU AND I SLAPPED HER HARSHLY WITH MY ALL FORCE SHE FELL DOWN ON THE FLOOR.

YN POV : I was Crying  when jungkook SLAPPED me but nobody helps me even his friends I look around hoping that atleast one person would help but I was wrong .

jungkook again held yn from her forearm and make her stand on her feets and he  is again going slap her but yn fell down on his feet and ask for forgiveness while crying jungkook don't know but his throat filled up and without saying anything he left from there . 

NIYA: I ENJOYED EVERYTHING THAT JUST HAPPENED AND NOW AM REALLY SATISFIED JUNGKOOK IS ONLY MINE AND ONLY MINE.

on the other hand yn is crying people were passing by her side nobody helped her she get up and went for her classes when she is going to enter in class her teacher stopped for being late and told her to stand outside of the class .she is crying continuously and after college she decided that today she  will only perform her bar job and quit cafe job . She is now sitting in front of small mirror where she can only see her face and large five finger prints were aslo there her eyes becomes teary and she slept after cursing her fate .

After that she woke in evening and start to get ready for bar she even herself don't how when she slept peacefully and took full sleep. After that now it's mid night thankfully yn got her salary today otherwise she and her brother have to stay empty stomach before coming home she got some grocery and lay on the floor . Now she can't sleep because her right side is hurting because of that forcefully slap and she stared to think about her parents if they were alive she don't have to do this all and she slowly slept while thinking.

It's been one week for that incedient and she still has same  fear of jungkook that how she will manage all also next month is her brother's birthday and she wants to give him something so that he can be happy as other children but she has only limited money and visiting of hospital is also coming near now she is so much stressed and walking like blind person and bumped into someone when she looked up it's was jungkook who just smirk after seeing her she just try to run but jungkook's words made her tear up LONG TIME NO SEE MISS YN and held her arm she is punching his chest for free up herself but there is no use of it  jungkook started to dragged her and push her in class room and told her to stand up yn is soo much scared now like what is he going to do with her now niya is also smirking when jungkook said  THERE IS  A MAID BETWEEN US IF ANYONE NEEDS MAID FOR WORK AT HOME KINDLY CONTACT YN ........

many of students raise their hands and jungkook told her to take all of them contacts and she started to do it but don't know why jungkook is feeling like he should stop this .............