PART:15 FAKE

One week passed like this yn always try to escape from humiliation but it's not easy for her when the other side is JEON JUNGKOOK. Today is another like this  yn somehow manage and agree her landlord by giving him her small amount of money but still more than half is pending she is going towards empty place where she can relax her mind but then someone called her from behind she turned back and smile softly cause it was NAMJOON .

NAMJOON POV: I was roaming around then I saw yn she was walking other side of the school and seemed like she is in deep thoughts then I called her name and she turned with soft smile.

I went towards her and ask YN HOW ARE YOU DOING she look down and whispered I a-am Doi_n_g goo_d . I don't know why she is still shuttering around us but I avoid it maybe she is shy .Then I again ask  her something which made her look at me

Yn is jungkook  behaviour is good towards you?
She didn't give me any reply then I ask her again she nodded her her slowly. Then we did some random talk and she left from there.

NAMJOON POV: I don't know why I was not satisfied by her answer it's look like she is hiding something and faking her situation.

Now is going towards her cafe and jungkook saw it he decided to Chase her as he wanted to know why she go everyday that cafe did she have boyfriend. Now entered in cafe and jungkook is thinking should he check or not finally he  made his mind to enter in he wore his oversized coat with cap so she won't recognise him .

JUNGKOOK: As I opened cafe door first thing which I noticed is yn she was serving customers and turn back and smiked. NOW YOU WILL HOW IS JEON WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL. He thought in his mind and left.

it's been two days and yn is Thankful that jungkook did't do anything with her but unaware that something big is coming for her she is going towards her class and seeing jungkook already there she  panicked and went to her seat jungkook stood up and sat next to her her hands are trambling jungkook held her hands and look at her she look down and said wh_at   d__o   y_o_uu wan_t jungkook laughed and asked everyone HELLO EVERYONE ATTENTION THIS IS JEON JUNGKOOK AS THE WEATHER IS CLOUDY AND WE HAVE  CAFE WORKER HERE SO WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE COFFE everyone cheerd up but niya said something which caught yn attention JUNGKOOK WHO IS CAFE WORKER BETWEEN US  after hearing it yn was about to get up but jungkook hold her by saying yn where are you going without taking orders everyone become SILENT niya smiked getting the point .

Yn is looking down and tears are flowing continuously on her cheeks she run away from there in blink.

It's lunch time and jimin is looking for yn but she was nowhere then he saw some girls were taking about random  things  but when he heard yn name he went towards them and came to know about everything jimin became shocked and thought that's why she is Missing .

He directly went rooftop and saw her crying in corner he went towards her and hug her tightly yn also knew the person who hugged her by his scent . He spoke getting Little away from her yn believe me I didn't tell jungkook anything I don't know how he came to know about your cafe job YN started to cry harder and jimin again hug her as he can't see her crying like this.

Time passed and now jungkook is waiting for yn so they can spend time together as namjoon is also with him jungkook purposely took namjoon with him so he can make him believe on his FAKE ACT then both saw yn coming sad jungkook went to her in hurry and hug her before whispering act like lovely couples otherwise you know me. Yn understood what he meant as she saw namjoon standing there with smile. Jungkook pulled out from hug and went towards NAMJOON there of them spend time together and it's 3 pm .

Yn is watching her phone screen again and again jungkook also noticed it but he is extending their conversation so she can't leave early in reality jungkook is doing two works at same time he is making NAMJOON believe on his lie and other hand trying to stop yn from cafe work so the  owner will kick her out of the cafe .

She reached home by 5 as she covered her distance by walking now she is hungry and tired so yn drink some tea and left for jimin's house.