PART:25 DISCUSSION

It's weekend so today there is no college yn is relaxing her head on with the help of wall as she is sitting on the floor in her room. Joon is also home then yn saw her phone vibrating she got shocked that how phone service is running now then she got idea about jimin .yn pick her call and jimin spoke YN WHY DID YOU TAKE THIS MUCH TIME TO PICK CALL ARE YOU OK ?
yn smiled feeling how concerned he is about her.

Yn: jim.inshi why you did this wh.en I stop you at first pl.ace .

Jimin: yn you know I can't feel good when I don't have any idea about your well being.
Now just forget this all and tell my what are you doing now are you planning to go somewhere due to weekend?

YN POV: how I can tell you that there is no leave , no festivals and no space of weekend parties in the life of poor people

YN

YN ....
are you hearing me .she came to reality and said yes jiminshi I can hear you but today am not feeling like going somewhere as I want to rest .
Jimin didn't said anything which can go against her will but his next words made yn nervous
Yn give me your address then I will come to your house .

yn started to shutter more by saying actu..ally am g..oing to get medicine so I don't know how.. much time it wou..ld take .she try to make excuse and succeed in it jimin said some comfortable words to her and cut the call.

Yn started to feel bad for him that she had to lie but what she can do ? What I will tell him that I only live in single room where there is not a single chair and even necessary stuff. She wiped her tears and saw Joon playing outside.

Today she made Joon,s favourite food and left for cafe her .

It's almost evening and now she is going towards jimin's house who is also waiting for her.
Yn reached and saw jimin walking here and there in living room like he is tensed about something.yn went to him and ask

WH..AT HAP.PEND?
Jimin flinched from sudden voice and also calm looking at her .

Jimin: ohh yn you .you literally scared me . actually I was thinking something . I_I...He hesitate to say

Yn softly smiled and ask is ther..e anythi..ng botheri..ng you?

Jimin look at her with loveful eyes and said ac..tually I like one gir.l no I don't like her actually I rea..lly lo.ve her and I have insecurities if I tell her my feelings what if she reject me . Saying this his eyes got teary.

Yn: how can ..you think like this before telling her your e..motions feelin..g you shou..ld tell her firs..t and I know nobo..dy will reject y..ou not even he..r

Jimin smiled and hug her in happiness then he said What if that girl is you he mumbled so slowly so yn would listen it
She frowned her eyebrows and said did yo..u say som..ething.
Jimin shook his head and left from there yn also left for her kitchen work.

On the other hand

JUNGKOOK: he is sitting with his parents and niya parents are also there then jungkook father spoke
Mr JEON: I we know we are like family members from long ago and I now I wants to convert this family relations into something more closer mrs JEON smiled as she what her husband wants to say .
Mr JEON : he hold jungkook's hand and said my son I want you to marry niya.jungkook was like he got hit by truck his world stop . He didn't her father another chance to speak something and he got up from couch and said
DAD I HAVE ALREADY CHOOSEN A GIRL FOR ME AND I WOULDN'T LEAVE HER TILL AM BREATHING.

MR JEON: JUNGKOOK HAVE CONTROL ON YOUR TONGUE. DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY .
Jungkook looked at her mother who is looking towards both of them with hurtful eyes jungkook took this chance and went toward her
MOM PLEASE UNDERSTAND I REALLY WANT TO BE WITH HER PLEASE he shed some tears to have support of her mother and he succeeded

Mrs JEON: honey please first listen to him carefully then you can take decision.
jungkook father got more angry and said NO I WOULDN'T HE HAVE TO MARRY NIYA AND THAT IS FINAL. niya smiked hearing all of this but also got shocked by jungkook's statement

JUNGKOOK: IF THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT THEN I WILL KILL MYSELF BEFORE BECOMING PART OF IT AND I AM NOT JOKING AROUND . Saying this he left .

Mrs jeon started to cry Niya and her parents also left .
MRS JEON: how can you do this with your own son please let him live by himself . what if he try to harm himself then what we will do honey please try to understand him too.

Being only child of his parents jungkook know very well how to manipulate them which he is doing from his childhood.
Jungkook father fell down on the couch in sitting position and started to cry by saying I AM HIS FATHER I ALSO WANT HIS HAPPINESS BUT I DON'T WANT HIM TO TAKE WRONG STEP FOR HIS LIFE PARTNER HE IS STILL IMMATURE I AM JUST WORRIED ABOUT IT .

IF BOTH YOU ARE HAPPY THEN AM ALSO HAPPY IN MY FAMILY HAPPINESS TELL HIM BRING THAT GIRL HOME .

Mrs jeon got happy and call jungkook in seconds he picked his mother's call by smirking as he also know that his parents can't go against his wish . He got happy hearing her mother's words and cut the call

jungkook: NOW HOW YOU WILL ESCAPE FROM THIS BEAST OF BEAUTY MISS YOON YN he was smiking saying all this.

Night passed like this there yn is thinking how to get escape from her miserable life .

Where her life still wants to take more tough Tests.

YN: TOMORROW I WILL TAKE WITH JUNGKOOK TO FREE ME .

JUNGKOOK: FROM TOMORROW YN YOU WOULD ONLY HAVE MY LABEL ONLY JEON JUNGKOOK.

JIMIN: TOMORROW I WILL TAKE MY FIRST STEP TO MAKE HER MINE

Three of them are thinking about tomorrow but not knowing they will ruin their tomorrow by their own.