PART:29 HUMILIATION

As yn fell down on floor tears lef from jimin's eyes and namjoon noticed it.He immediately wiped it and bend down to her level to clear misunderstanding what he heard

Y..NN PLE..ASE say this is not true please ...

Yn stay silent and crying hard jimin stood up with heavy heart and his head is low . Meanwhile Niya and Wang were enjoying that how their plan is working.....

Jungkook look at yn and said HYUNG ALL OF YOU STILL GOING TO TAKE HER SIDE .

none of them said anything just looking down.

Jungkook made her stand and SHOUT

WHO IS THAT GUY ?

Wang and Niya faced turned pale and they are being scared but yn didn't say anything just crying and looking down she is not crying because physical injuries she is crying because of her fate .
Jungkook yanked her and again said ARE YOU HIS WHORE.

yn couldn't take this words so she joined her hands and said PLE.A...SE LEA..VE M..E PL..E..ASE

Yn has fear inside has feelings of humiliation so she just wanted to disappear from there jungkook got impatient and he pinned her near the wall Infront of everyone and said

I WAS THINKING TO MAKE YOU MINE ......MINE QUEEN BUT YOU SHOWED HOW LOW AND DIRTY SLUT YOU ARE saying this he push her on the floor and backwards

Yn is hiccuping she was about to say something and looked at jimin with teary eyes and she fainted.

Nobody try to check her and left .

jimin pov: why she did it why but my heart is not ready to accept this her innocent face and hurtful eyes like they wants to tell me something why why .....

Everybody left from there but I was still there looking at her faint figure students are taking her picture I can't see this so I picked her in my arms she is so light weight like she don't eat .I took her in the medical room and left from there.

Time skipped it's evening and yn gained her sense she is thinking who bought her here then try to get but her body is not by her side she somehow manage and reached home.

Joon is waiting for her sitting Infront of door as her noona didn't came home yet he know she works in cafe but from her college the first thing she came home . His face is like he gonna cry then he saw his sister coming limping Joon immediately went to her and gave her support he made her drink water and ask NO..ONA. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU .

YN SMILED AND SAID SHE GOT IT BY CAR

Joon eyes becomes teary so he hug her tightly yn is in pain but she has to stay strong for her brother he cleaned her wounds with wet cloth and she slept on his bed .

Joon: He is carresing his sister's hair and wiping his tears time to time by thinking how his sister is struggling for him only to provide him food clothes and paying for his treatment.

He is child but still he can understand how she gave him three time meals and skip her meal to feed him properly. He can't pay his sister's secrifieces in his entire life. Thinking this he also slept like sitting near her.

Yn opened her eyes and saw its morning she immediately got up despite of having pain in body her brother is totally ready for school yn smiled and kissed his forehead she did her routine and made him ear breakfast then Joon spoke

NOONA PLEASE REST TODAY DON'T GO TO COLLEGE.

yn also wanted to take rest but she has to go as its last month's of her college then she will be only earning. Yn smiled and sent him school.

She is going towards collage but saw jungkook passed by her and didn't give her lift like always he purposely went from there .she is walking slowly and almost reached .

Students were laughing at her and she know the reason. Yn is going towards her classes then some of boys said dirty words to her

DID YOU SAW HOW PERFECTLY SHE WAS SUCKING HIM GOD MAN.

Her eyes tear up hearing it not knowing there is also someone who listening it but also enjoying .

Jungkook pov : when I heard what that boys said I was about to break their bones then I stopped why I should help her she deserves this .

Yn is in class and jungkook is already sitting there she was about to sat with him as he always made her sit with him but today he did something which she never imagined

JUNGKOOK PUSH HER DESK AND SHE FELL DOWN HE STARTED TO LAUGH AND EXTEND HIS HAND TO HELP HER AS SHE WAS ABOUT TO TAKE IT HE AGAIN LEFT HER HAND SHE FELL DOWN ON THE SAME SPOT

students started to laugh yn is in pain but not showing it.

Classes in half go and students are going towards cafeteria jungkook saw yn and he dragged her with him

JUNGKOOK: ATTENTION EVERYONE I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY THIS IS MISS YOON AND TODAY SHE WILL BE YOUR WAITRESSES AND YOU CAN ASK HER ANYTHING SHE WOULDN'T SAY NO

yn head is low that how can he do this jimin is also there all the time he was looking at her face .

Yn asked every students about their good and providing them on their tables she is limping and crying she is going to serve jungkook but he put his leg between and she fell down jungkook made angry face as his food got wasted

He held her by her hairs and SAID LICK IT .

yn look at him with pleading eyes with jungkook got more angry he slapped her and said

YOU DIRTY SLUT LIKE THE FOOD ON THE FLOOR THIS IS YOUR PUNISHMENT TO WASTE FOOD. THIS IS SOMEONE HARDWORK NOT EVERY SUCK DICKS TO MAKE MONEY AND GET PLEASURE SO LICK IT .

He forcefully made yn bend down and she is crying but he made her face touch the floor and she licked it . jungkook clapped and say

NOW YOU GOT YOUR LEASSON THAT HOW MUCH FOOD HAS VALUE .

He did this not knowing that there is no one who know the value of food more than her how she is working to get food how she is bearing everything to provide healthy food to his brother.

It's evening and yn reached jimin's house she was about to enter but stopped when she heard jimin's voice

YN STOPPED RIGHT THERE AND NO NEED TO WORK IN MY HOUSE FROM NOW ON YOU MAY LEAVE .

yn is shocked at asked WH...Y

JIMIN GOT ANGRY AND SAID

You still need a reason to leave . Yn understood what he meant and she left with heavy heart .

She reached home and slept without eating food.

Jimin pov: when I told her to leave her face was like she wants to stay and tell me something. DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG? .....