part : 46 CONFESSIONS AND SURRENDER

Jimin ran behind yn .

Yn went to classroom as she don't want bleed her wounds she wants to cure them .

Jimin entered classroom and saw yn is thinking something but she looked calm he is wondering why she didn't react .

Jimin: yn are you ok?

Yes' she smiled while saying it . Somehow jimin felt relief that she is trying to came out from her past.

They all came to know about final exams and yn is happy that after graduation she will be able freed from her half tension.

They did lunch and nobody saw jungkook.

Jimin and yn reached home Yoon has already arrived and waiting for his noona .

Yn and jimin arrived Yoon hug both of them and Mrs park spoke.

"Thank God both of you arrived he was waiting for you from long" yn smiled and asked... What happened baby.

Joon again hug her and tell him about reason behind his happiness.

" Noona today I won in basketball comepition and as a prize I get sports shoes"

All of them become happy and yn eyes tear up this is the first time Yoon get something by his own hardwork and happiness can be seen on his face.

Congratulations joon" jimin said hugging yn and Yoon . Yn felt butterflies as he hug her with so much love .

Mrs park also hug Joon . He felt mother love and his heart is happy as he received family love .

it's midnight and yn is preparing for tomorrow exam jimin went closer to her and kiss her forehead saying

" Yniii now sleep you have been studying from long look I also stopped "

Yn smiled and nodded . Yn went to her room .yes they are living in separate rooms as it's jimin's decision.

Yn and jimin reached college she saw jungkook is wearing normal clothes he has no stylish wearing like always.

Jungkook look at her and smile Little yn ignore him and they went in.

They are discussing their exam paper after its over then jimin spoke.

" Baby how was your exam" yn blushed and told him . But there is someone who is happy and sad at same time .

Jungkook pov: so yn is with ji..min why am feeling hurt . I know I deserve this after what I did . She deserves happiness and I don't even deserve her.

Jungkook is fighting with his thoughts then he saw they already went.

Days passed like this today was last exam . All of them are talking then taehyung spoke

" You yn and jimin what your plan after graduation"

Yn: taehyungshii I want to do job . I have dream of earing and being independent woman .

They all smiled then jimin spoke... You will love .

Yn and all look at him and jimin blushed.

They stopped going collage and jimin and yn is spending time together.

However jungkook is feeling empty. It's night and Mrs jeon came in his room his eyes are shedding tears then she spoke hugging him.

Jungkoo..k stop th..is I can't see yo..u like this .

Jungkook did't control and hug her tight he is crying loud like a child lost his favourite toy. She also started crying seeing him like this .

" Mo..m I deserve th..is I lo...st w..hat I shouldn't ha..ve.

Mrs jeon: Jung .kook so..n I know you regret everything but my child try to understand she also deserves happiness. Don't do this jungkook don't try to make her think that she is worthless.

Jungkook loot at her with confused look.

Jungk..ook what do you think how she feel when you again and again tell her that you love her. She must be bleeding from heart as is it love? How you treated her is it love? Jungkook don't ask for love ask for forgiveness.

If you want to see her happy then don't become stone in her path free her jungkook so she can cross by you easily if you will be stand there like a stone then she would again get hit by you. Free her path son free her.

These lines of his mother left different effect on his heart he understood what she wants to say what her words mean .

Jungkook thought: I woul .d never become stone in her way I can't let her hi..t by me no..no I wouldn't happen thi..s

Mrs jeon : jungkook I hope you get my point son . Jungkook you are too late for asking love just ask forgiveness trust me jungkook if you get it then you wouldn't feel any type of burden on your heart .

She hug him and he nodded with tears.

Night passed and jungkook prepared himself for new change in his life .

It's graduation party and yn and all members are there . Jimin is standing by her side it's been fifteen days and they become close. She started trusting him .

Jungkook is standing far from them and looking at them how happy she is ceremony went .

Yn and members are clicking pictures then jungkook came and spoke .

" Y..nn and hyungs can I sa..y something.

They all feel pity for jungkook how pale he is looking he loss weight and having dark circles maybe because of overthinking.

They all look at yn and she nodded.

Jungkook kneel down not caring about anyone and spoke ...

Am so..rry yn I accept I did so wrong with you and hurt you, broke you my male ego and living standards made me do it. I n..ever try to understand your feelings just think about my obsession as a love and did u forgivable things. I ..l feel really guilty and ashamed. I didn't think about your condition and always made you feel lo..w .

He joined hands and said... Y..n my sorry Is not enough for my sins and I am sinner who was blind in OBSESSION but today I want to confess my every sin and asking for forgiveness instead of love. Pl..ease forgive me y..n I don't want to become stone in your path pl..ease forgive this monster and accept my apology.

He started crying and yn and members can see how serious he is this time .yn did't say anything and held jimin's hand tightly

Jungkook held her feets and said.... I WILL WAIT FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS .

Then few officers came and arrest jungkook . Yn and others become shocked .

Jungkook sadly smiled and said

"I surrender myself in the case of raping and harresing .

They took jungkook away and jimin hug yn who is crying........