PART:41 HIS LOVE

More days passed like this and jungkook is trying everything but he can't get her attention.

It's afternoon and yn is sitting in class as jimin went for buying lunch she don't want to eat in cafeteria as students look at her .

Jungkook is observing her how she is Looking at phone again and again like something is bothering her .

Jimin came and they did lunch .

Jimin: Yn will you wait for me after college I have some work .

Yn nodded and checking her phone.

Jungkook left from there and his phone started to ring he picked and before he say something other person spoke

SIR MISS YN IS TRYING TO FIND A JOB.

jungkook stay silent and cut the call.

So that is why she was bothering.

Yn is waiting for jimin but he didn't arrived yet so she sat there then she heard familiar voice and look up

YN PLEASE FOR..GIVE ME . PLEASE GI..V..E ME ONE CH..ANCE.

Her eyes got teary and jungkook joined his hands also crying yn didn't say anything and run from there

After sometime jimin came and saw jungkook is crying there and yn is not with him he understood and said

JUNGKOOK THERE IS NOTHING TO BE FIX NOW.

jungkook fell down on his feets and said
HH.yung I did wro..Ng I really regret I .t I wouldn't hurt her again.. please forgive m..e

jimin is angry with jungkook but he is also his brother he know how he behaved with yn he forced her but he also punished Niya and Wang .but what about him .

Jimin: jungkook it's not easy to forget everything i will also forgive you when she would ready too.

Jimin left from there.

Jungkook wiped his tears and left for his home.

Jungkook saw his mom is sitting in living room thinking something he went to her and started crying like little child .

His mom,: Jun..gkook

He held her knees and crying loudly
M.om I ha..te myself please ki.ll me pl..ease.

His mother heart is also crying but she didn't show it and caress his head and say
Jungko..ok maybe she would have forgive you if you didn't went so f.ar.

He understood what his mother want to say he look at her and joined his hands
M..om I know I did sins but please give me chance I love her .

His mom : IF YOU LOVE HER THEN SHOW WHERE IS YOUR LOVE , SHOW HER THAT SHE IS SAFE WITH YOU.

jungkook wiped his tears and hug his mother she also hug him back.

It's morning and jungkook left for yn house he saw jimin and yn is going towards college diraction he followed them. They reached jimin went for parking and jungkook came there having flowers in his hands .

Y.nn

She look back and saw jungkook she smiled nervously jungkook extended her flowers and said good morning lov..e .

Yn didn't understood any thing he gave and flower and run from there.

Jimin saw everything but stay silent . Half day passed in college jungkook is just looking at yn and she also knee it.

It's lunch break jimin and yn in cafeteria as jimin convince her to come there so she would be comfortable around people

They were about to eat then jungkook also sit with them .

Jimin: jungkook what are you doing here

Jungkook smiled nervously and said HYUNG I came to eat with you guys .

Yn hands starts to tramble as she got flashback how jungkook made her lick food from ground . Is he going to repeat it again.

Jungkook understood and blink his eyes many times to hide his tears he again smiled and said

EVERYONE ATTENTION.

I WANT TO SAY SOME THING THAT I AM IN LOVE I REALLY LOVE MISS YOON YN AND I PROMISE I WILL NEVER TAKE MY STEP BACK .

yn didn't control her tears and left from there .

Jimin: Jungkook was it necessary look how your actions are scaring her

Jungkook looked down and shed tears
I ju..st wa.nt t..oo

he didn't complete his words as his throat got heavy.

It's middle of night yn is thinking about her life that how everything got change then she hear some noises she opened window and saw JUNGKOOK IS OUTSIDE OF HIS HOUSE AND STREET DOGS ARE BAKRING . he is trying to quite them but also scared.

Yn : jeon jun.gkook is fearing of dogs .

she is looking at him and thinking why is he here . Does he really regret but no his deeds are not forgive able.
She closed the window and slept.

It weekend and jimin is not with yn as he went for work yn is alone with Joon he is talking with her nonstop .

Then they heard knock Joon opened the door and saw jungkook he know about him as he saw him many times in hospital he smiled .

Yn came and saw jungkook she don't want to scare her brother so she act

JUNGKOOK: hey Joon how are yo .u and y..NN what about yo ..ou

Yn simply replied a .m good

Jungkook smiled brightly after getting reply from her he enter in and saw they were about to eat breakfast jungkook smiled and said

I THINK I COME ON RIGHT TIME LETS EAT BREAKFAST.

yn looked at him shocked and said
Y..ou will ea. T with us .

jungkook smiled and said WHY CAN'T I
Joon smiled and sat beside jungkook he served Joon and yn she didn't say anything jungkook eat and washed dishes. Yn is not saying anything as her brother is with them.

It's afternoon and yn is waiting for jungkook to leave he also observed her face and said YN LET'S GO OUTSIDE.

Joon eyes light up and yn smiled but when she look at jungkook her tears fell down jungkook wiped them and said TRUST ME I WOULDN'T HURT YOU MY LO..VE.

Joon: HYUNG DO YOU LOVE MY NOONA ?
Jungkook smiled and say I DO I REALLY DO

I always love..d her but because of some reason I didn't make DIFFERENCE between love and ego but know I understood I REALLY LOVE HER.

Jungkook eyes shed tears and yn notice it . Jungkook yn and Joon left for park and Joon really enjoyed jungkook is taking care of yn and trying to close with her.

It's night and jungkook pretend like he left from there after dropping them but he is still outside YN OPENED WINDOW AND SAW HIM STANDING OUTSIDE IN COLD.

she off the lights and slept .