PART:36 SINNER

Jimin started to beat him then members separate them yoongi also there he look at taehyung and he look down yoongi caught his collar and asked
IS THIS TRUE?

Taehyung: h.yu..ng

YOONGI:. I SAID IS THIS TRUE DID YOU KIDNAPPED HER.

Y.yes

A hard punch landed on his face and taehyung fell down then yoongi said

If was also jungkook side but I never disrespect any girl and you KIDNAPPED HER So jungkook can force her.He yelled

Taehyung held his feet in front of whole hospital and said I.A..M. SO..RR..Y.  I WI..LL AS..K Y.N T..OO PLEAS..E FORG..IVE ME PL..EASE

Taehyung is crying really bad then doctor came out

Doctor: actually she is fine but not mentally something is bothering her mind like she got panick attack just few minutes ago. looks like as someone force her she is afraid of mens touch. Her mental health is not good she is suffering of depression as her symptoms said she didn't eat her food properly and her mental health is worst than physical injuries.
Saying this she left.

Jimin suddenly shout loudly DID HER HEAR WHAT SHE SAID

It's been two days since yn is in hospital .Today Joon will take leave from hospital  and he was asking about noona somehow jimin calm him.

Now nurse is changing yn clothes jimin went to take coffee then someone opened the door and went towards them

Nurse: who are you mister wait outside
The person didn't listen and continue walking

He stood Infront of yn bed her eyes is closed jungkook know nobody allow him to enter so he took his he show nurse his gun and she understood he wants to stay there while she is changing her clothes jungkook don't want to scare yn so he hide behind curtens.

Nurse opened yn upper clothes and yn hiss in pain jungkook also observed her face relations he saw her upper body all naked her breast collarbone and all upper body is red and covered with old and new lashes. Tears escape from his eyes and he mumbled
A.amm.   So..r.rry

Nurse applied ontiment there and went down yn started to cry as nurse touch her down there flashback hit her mind and she started to scream

Mm.as..teer ple..ase don.'t do it m.aster that wa..s not me in pic..tures pl..ease le..ave me.

Jungkook is shedding tears that how scared she is from him nurse calm her treat her down there .

Jungkook left room before yn could see him he was about to turn then someone put his hand oh his shoulder jungkook turned back and shocked saw jimin.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE.

jungkook became nervous and said HH.yung i.ii just

Look jungkook I don't have time to waste. you got what you were desired of ..

Jungkook look at him confused

Yes jungkook you got you wanted to just fuc... Her you did or I say YOU RAPED HER...

jungkook started to shed more tears as he heard jimin words he didn't said anything and left.

However Jungkook reached his basement and saw NIYA tied with chair jungkook put cold water of bucket on her head and said. 

WHY YOU DID THIS BITCH WHY .

niya laughed shamelessly and said BECAUSE YOU ARE ONLY MINE THAT POOR LOW STANDARD BITCH WANTED TO GET YOU SO I DECIDED TO CLEAR FROM MY PATH.

hearing it jungkook started to beat her he was beating her merciless then namjoon came and said which stopped his movements
YOU CAN KILL HER FOR HER SINS THEN WHAT ABOUT YOU .YOUR ARE ALSO SINNER WHAT SHOULD BE YOUR PUNISHMENT .

jungkook dropped belt and namjoon look at him then jungkook spoke

HYU..NG. I WILL ALSO GET PUNISHMENT WHICH WOULD BE GIVEN BY YN BUT BEFORE THAT I WOULDN'T LEAVE THIS BITCH.

niya spoke breathing heavily do you even know my all sins let me tell you secret the person whom yn was sucking that was also my man and I forcefully made her do it for the sake of her brother and you know what she did everything what I asked her. Did you see that day all photos were Photoshoped but she didn't say anything because she was in my hands . I BEATED her merciless but that poor bitch is still alive.
But till when you know what jungkook I went to her and that bitch don't even have proper house she is living, breathing doing three and four jobs just for her that brother. If I asked her to be real slut I know she would have definitely agree....

Jungkook didn't tolerate at all her shoot her right leg Niya screamed but jungkook again shoot on same spot and she fainted.

Namjoon was also there and heard everything what she said then he said

JUNGKOOK SHE DID SINS BUT YOU ARE SINNER MONSTER.

jungkook look at him and said hyu..Ng
I pp.romise I will make everything all right and take care of my yn I would let any lay finger on my yn .

YOUR YN? DO YOU THINK JEON JUNGKOOK SHE WOULD ACCEPT YOU .DONT FORGET YOU ARE THE ONE WHO MADE HER EVEN SCARED OF MENS.

saying this namjoon left and jungkook fell down he called his men and said FIND OUT YN HOUSE LOCATION.

It's almost night and jimin is looking yn from outside of door through mirror that how she is eating soup slowly as her lip is also have cuts.

After nurse came out jimin enter yn saw him and look down then jimin spoke slowly
YN YOON'S SURGERY WAS SUCCESSFUL NOW HE IS NO MORE CANCER PATIENT.

jimin's words made yn look at him and tears left from her eyes jimin knows yn loves her brother more than anything so he knows how to made her talk .

YES YN YOUR HARDWORK DID EVERYTHING.

yn started to cry and jimin slowly went to her she is scared but jimin is more careful he patted her head instead for other physical touch . Yn felt really calm and care with it. Jimin then sat on banch and ask 

DO YOU WANT TO MEET HIM ?

yn look and him and nodded.

Ok I WILL BRING HIM HER IN MORNING NOW SLEEP GOOD NIGHT AND DON'T WORRY HE IS TOTALLY FINE.

jungkook was hearing everything with having tears in eyes and left .

......

It's morning and jimin took Joon with him and went to yn she is also awake as she wants to see her Joon .as jungkook heard their conversation he was hiding behind wall . Joon went to yn and she hugged him both of them were crying .

Jungkook and jimin saw how she care about her brother instead of having fear of mens touch how she wrapped her brother around her like mother embarrassed their child.yn kissed her forehead and ask h.how. A.aare yy.ou

Joon didn't break hug and said am fine noona HYUNG said now am totally fine. So now we will live happily and I will also do part time work so you wouldn't stay outside long time and struggle for food.

Three of them are crying Joon ,yn and jimin not knowing someone is also crying and want to kill himself yes THAT IS JUNGKOOK JOON'S WORDS TEAR HIS HEART HOW BOTH OF THEM WERE STRUGGLING.

jimin came out and said on call DID YOU FIND THAT MALE IN VIDEO .

...........................