PART:37 GUILT

jimin: DID YOU FIND OUT THE MALE IN THAT VIDEO.
Person on call : NO SIR BUT SOON HE WILL BE INFRONT OF YOU.

hmm . Saying this jimin cut the call.

Namjoon: jimin should we ask yn about that person ?
Jin: I don't think so what if she got panick attack.

Jimin: yes he is right I have to do something but before that I have deal with someone.....

Time skipped now jimin is in jungkook basement and waiting for jungkook after sometime he arrived and said
HH.yung

cutting of jungkook jimin said I JUST CALL YOU HERE BECAUSE I WANT YOUR HELP JUST TO FIND THAT PERSON WHO WAS IN THAT VIDEO.

I..I will HYUNG.saying this jungkook kicked niya's chair where she is tied Niya wake up and said
PP.LEASE LEAVE ME JUNGKOOK I LOVE YOU..
jungkook slapped her very hard and said you bitch I love my yn not you.

As words left from his mouth jimin looked at him but ignored as now he want to know about only that person.

Niya: I wouldn't tell you what you want to know never saying this she started to laugh .

O is that so then what about my men do the same with you which you done with my yn like give you some pleasure Niya face become dull as she guessed what he meant .

Jimin didn't say anything as he know jungkook is trying to scare her .

Niya: No you c.cant do that .
She is smirking.

Jungkook also smirked at shoot her left leg Niya fainted.

Jimin was about to turn but jungkook words stopped her.

Hyu.ung I TOLD MY MEN TO FIND YN HOME AND THEY SEND ME LOCATION OF IT I THINK WE SHOULD VISIT THERE TO FIND PROOF TOO.

jimin nodded and they left .

Now they are standing Infront of one single room jungkook took his phone and again checked the location it was the same .

Jimin pov: jungkook and I reached her home but it was only room he again checked but it was same .

Taking deep breath I try to open door but it was locked jungkook push harder and lock break down maybe it was locked by Joon before that incident.

Jungkook: Hy..ung I don't think it's there house.

Jimin: first go inside .

Jimin and jungkook went inside and there eyes become teary there is picture of yn and Joon hanging on wall and they confirmed this is the place where they lived.

Jimin: T.that ni..ght means yn told me her wrong address.

Jungkook and jimin look around and saw only one little bed is in that room and blanket is on the floor with pillow. There is no kitchen and one small bathroom Joon clothes are folded on table and jimin saw his those clothes which she took from basket that day . Tears are dropping from both of them eyes jimin sat on his knees and said .

I.ii thew that clothes like trash but for someone it's like they get whole wo..rld.
As he say how they are clean and folded so they wouldn't get wrinkled.

Jimin spoke looking at her blanket and pillow. I.I KNEW SS.HE IS POOR.. BUT I DIDN'T KNOW SHE IS SUFFERING THIS ..MU..CH.

jungkook is also shedding teasrs that how they both brother and sister are suffering then jimin saw file he opened it and saw Joon's hospital bills.

He is checking it then jungkook saw small diary and opened it his eyes started to shed more tears as he read it loudly.

My n.noona

I really love mm.y noona she is my superhero after our parents death she is the only one who raised me. my noo.na is my everything. But when she worked hard for me I really feel bad please God cure my disease so me and my noona will happily and I will work also.
She never complained but I know when he eat my left over even sometime she sleep empty stomach just for saving money.
I want to see my noona happy and want to eat my favourite food with her. When I started to earn I will never let her work . Sometime she came from exhausted from collage and work and started crying I don't know why but she didn't tell me anything but I can feel her pain as she is my noona.
Last month noona and I celebrated my birthday and she made noodles and buy me toy. Noona took that noodles in college that day she was so happy as its first time when he bring lunch with her and I want to see her happy like this forever .
My noona did alot for me and god please send us money so we will pay our rent and my noona don't have to beg for let us stay in this house.

Jungkook is crying and suddenly flashback hit his mind when he thew yn lunch box in dustbin they as they were noodles . Which is written in this diary.

jungkook fell down near jimin who is also crying and said YY.N WH..Y I DID THAT ..WI..TH ..YOU .I DIDN'T KNOW YOU ARE S.STRUGGLING THIS.. MUCH.

He hugged jimin .he also hug him back being emotional.then they separated and look at food basket where only one packet of noodles is in it.

Jimin don't know they are living her where even not any chair for sit.

Then he spoke NN.OW I UNDERSTOOD WHY S.SHE DIDN'T ALLOW ME TO COME HER HOME SHE HAS FEAR OF BEING INSULTED.

II. I ASKED HER MANY TIMES TO COME HER HOME BB.UT SHE AL.WAYS MADE EXCAUSE.

jungkook heard everything and cursed himself the why he treated her, insulted her , HUMILATE her Infront of everyone .

Jungkook saw old and ripped clothes near table and he knew they belong to yn as she never wear branded clothes.

Then both of them saw yn phone which is out of battery they took it and left .jimin went to hospital and jungkook took her phone for charging.

Jimin is waiting for jungkook then he called him

HYUNG THE PETSON IS .......

LEE WANG ...