PART:28 MISERABLE +21

After this drama yn and jungkook continue their classes avoiding students gaze and remours about their relationship.

NIYA : you Did wrong Yoon yn you messed up with wrong person now I will show you exactly where is your place is .she thought while burning in anger.

however jungkook is looking at yn and she is looking down all the time jungkook made her look up and ask ARE YOU SCARED OF ME?
yn didn't say anything but nodded jungkook softly smiled and hug her he buried his face in her neck and try to kiss there but yn didn't success him in it she forcefully stood up and excuse herself.
JUNGKOOK: How much you will run from your this beast.At the end you you will be beneath me .......

Yn immediately left hearing it.

She is going towards washroom then Wang came there and forcefully enter in washroom with her because of lectures nobody was there . He pinned her near door and try to touch her face yn is crying and pleading to free him

PLEA..SE LEA..VE ME PLEA...SE.
he didn't listen to her and his hand made way towards her panty under her frock he was about to touch her under her panty then someone knock on the door and Wang hide behind door and told yn to open it she wiped her face and opened door but shocked to see the person .....

JIMIN POV: I was passing by washroom then I heard someone crying and it was from girl washroom firstly I hesitate to ask then I recognized the voice and immediately started to knock it and yes it was yn she opened door and fixing her frock again and again. Then I asked

WHAT HAPPEND YN WHY WERE YOU CRYING.
she looked down and said no..o I wa..s no..t you misu..nderst..ood somet..hing .

Saying this she left I also left but I was sure she is one who was crying I again looked back towards washroom gate then what I saw made my heart broke WANG IS COMING FROM GIRLS WASHROOM ...

So this is the reason she didn't made eye contact with me . I made fist and left being angry.

Whole day passed like this now is returning from jimin's house he didn't talk with her about today and ingnore her . Yn is only one street away from her house suddenly she got pushed by heavy force and fell down on the street her knees and elbow got injured. She stood up and look towards the person but she shocked to saw NIYA AND WANG ...both of them were smikring looking at her they both started to walk closer to her but she took step back and try to run then Niya hold her by her hairs from back and pull her backwards. Yn left loud sob as her hairs are going to pull from scalp Niya slapped her very hard. She was about to fell but Wang hold her.

Niya again slapped her and yn fell down in her feets Wang Wang started to capture everything in his phone that how yn is begging them to release her

LEA...VE M..E PLEA. SE. FOR GO..D SAK..E LEA..VE M..E
NIYA LAUGH LAUDLY AND KICK HER IN HER STOMACH

yn fell down and held her stomach yn was about to say more words then got one more kick from Niya .yn is crying begging pleading but both of them are only enjoying...

Niya: I thought you really love your Ill brother but I was wrong his noona doesn't love her am I right?

Yn look at her with hurtful eyes blood is dropping from her knees and arms yn again somehow gathered her courage and said PLEASE LEAV..E MY BROT..HER PLE..ASE I WOU..LD GO N..EAR JU..NGK..OOK PLE..AS..E .

niya laugh and said there is no need to follow our orders because from tomorrow jungkook himself start to hate you more than anything.

Yn didn't her words then Niya gave signal to Wang and he give phone to Niya and went towards yn .she was very scared Wang smirked and ripped her top from above yn understood what they are going to do with her .

Yn : lea..ve leav..e pl..ease lea..ve m....e

Nobody listen to her and Wang ripped  also became half naked his upper body was naked . Yn is only having bra and life clicked their pictures he made her lay down and cover themselves with dirty clothes niya is clicking pictures.

Noo ..noo yn is begging.

Niya and Wang is happy as their mission is something more. Niya and Wang left from there leaving her alone.

Yn is feeling like shit , helpless,tired from her life this is second time when someone is forcing her she don't know what other things she has to face . She got up and wear her ripped clothes and vomited what see consume Few minutes ago .... She reached home crying limping with dazziness.

ITS morning time and yn wake up heavy headache her heart started to beat so fast don't know why. She did everything but didn't cure her injuries she didn't went to doctor as don't want to waste money .

Yn is limping and going towards collage but as always jungkook stop is bike Infront of her

She also don't want to walk today so without saying anything she hopped on jungkook made her hug him from behind and he smiled softly

They reached collage and he told her go ahead as he want to make call he is thinking that today he will confess yn and promise himself not to hurt her.

He was taking with someone then suddenly he started to receive tons of messages and video my college students I'd he ignored it but it was coming and again and again being irretated he open it and earth slipped from his feets his eyes darkened he made fist and madness control this thought

He SAW YN AND GUY WHOSE FACE IS HIDDEN THEY BOTH ARE HUGGING EACH OTHER AND YN IS SMILING.RESTING HER HEAD ON HIS CHEST.

( ITS PHOTOSHOPED)

He barged towards her diraction and saw her going to enter in class he went towards her in hurry and pull her from behind and slapped Landed on her face very tightly which made her fell down and lip bleed

He made her stood up by holding her hairs and students were looking at them other five members were also came there watching that PHOTOS namjoon Jin and jhope can't believe their eyes what they saw but it's YN......

jungkook show her his phone and video yn heart was going to explode she opened her mouth to say something but jungkook throw is phone on the floor and break it .yn flinched by his sudden action and try to free herself .

Jungkook: SAY SOMETHING BITCH BEFORE I KILL YOU HERE.

jimin pov: I was go through my phone and what I saw was unpredictable yn no..o she can't do it .. no..oo it's fake I was battling with my thoughts then I saw crowd of students and jungkook and yn in middle jungkook is holding her hairs in his fist and she is begging to free.

I went towards them and push jungkook hard he fell down I free yn from him and hug her immediately.

JUNGKOOK AGAIN STOOD UP AND PULL YN FROM HUG AND SAID HYUNG NOW YOU KNOW WHAT TYPE OF GIRL SHE IS ...... NO

SHE IS SLUT .... DIRTY SLUT

jimin hold her from felling down jungkook again held her wrist tightly and ask
IS THIS YOU IN THE VIDEO

YN DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING JUNGKOOK TEMPER IS GETTING HIGH HE ASKED AGAIN

IS THIS YOU

yn didn't hold anymore and said

YE...S. IT... S. M..E .

jimin's gripped losen and she fell down ...........