PART:21 FRIENDS

Other half day passed like this yn is observing some new actions of jungkook that how he is treating her which is a sign of relief for her she did her work in cafe yes she got her job her as per jungkook's order but he didn't show it to her . Yn is happy and returning from jimin's house . She returned home smiled seeing her brother sleeping she also went to sleep . BUT TOTALLY UNAWARE ABOUT THE STROM WHICH WOULD LEAD HER LIFE IN HELL .

Yn sent Joon for his school by his school bus.now she is going towards collage she was walking silently then boy nearly one or two years elder than her bumped into her she was about to fell but he caught her by her waist and he smile .yn stood straight up and thanks him returning him soft smile then they both got separate.

Jungkook is waiting for yn but having smile on his face yn was about to cross by him but she stopped hearing something YOON YN SHALL WE GO TOGETHER? Yn was taken back by his sudden action and first time asking for something with her consent. She nodded lightly avoiding any kind of trouble then they went inside.

they were attending lecture and jungkook is feeling different just by looking at her then professor said something and they look towards door
EVERYONE AM GLAD TO INFORM YOU THAT THERE IS A ONE NEW STUDENT WHICH IS ALSO PART OF YOUR FIRST TWO LECTURES.....

yn got nerves after seeing that guy and who is also looking at her jungkook notice but also ignore then boy spoke
HELLO EVERYONE MY NAME IS LEE WANG . HE SMILED LOOKING TOWARDS YN . 

Wang sat one desk away from yn and jungkook . He is looking at yn then jungkook gave dangerous look to him and Wang smiled by getting nervous.

Students were going in cafeteria but yn said she have someone work so jungkook go ahead leaving her .she was putting her stuff in her bag then Wang came to her said HAYY AM LEE WANG WHAT ABOUT YOU she was going to say her name but then someone spoke YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HER NAME yn recognise the owner of voice and look at jungkook who has fire in his eyes he took her from there and left.

Jungkook: yn told me to go ahead as she had someone but I returned from by half way and when I saw inside class and saw that shit Wang is asking for my yn name I couldn't control my self and took her from there before giving  indirect warning to him .

Jungkook is dragging yn but also taking short steps because of her yn face was like she will cry anytime jungkook look back and understood her condition he pull her closer and kiss her softly .yn felt different type of care in kiss and jungkook leave and after sometime yn was breathing heavily which made jungkook smile and hug her she didn't hug him back .

NIYA:I saw two love birds kissing and hugging together but till when ? I thought this and smiked before going from there.

ITS BEEN SOMEDAYS Wang is trying to talk with yn but because of jungkook he didn't get chance . It's afternoon and yn was about to leave collage but Wang came Infront of her and said  WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME yn look around like he said this to other person . Wang smiled and came closer to her she took her step back Wang notice her behaviour and said HEY PLEASE DON'T BE SCARED I WOULD  NOT HARM YOU . yn calm down and turn to go but he held her arm and said I JUST WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND. yn didn't show any interest in him  and left.

now she is in cafe and she became shocked to see Wang again who is smiling towards her and saying hello. Yn look down and started doing her work.

YN: IS HE FOLLOWING ME BUT WHY IS HE ALSO PLANNING TO HARM ME ?

Her thoughts break down when other coustomer gave her order she looked at Wang and he is saying bye .

One week passed like this jungkook also notice Wang behaviour but stay silent as he don't want to hurt yn .

yn is doing her cafe work then Wang came as usual but today he came as coustomer yn was serving him and he didn't said anything not even look at her she was also shocked because of this as he always try to talk to her . He was about to get sip of coffee then yn notice his hand his knuckles were  injured yn try to ask him but he left after paying without enjoy his coffee.
She was feeling bad for him .

it's other day and yn notice Wang crying where she usually sit and feel her own company. She went to him and about to ask but his action made her heart stopped he hug her and hide his face in her neck . Words are not supporting her mouth so she stay in that position after sometime Wang pulled out from hug and said AM SORRY AM SORRY he was going to leave but yn spoke

We c..a.n beco..me friends  Wang didn't believe his ears and turned back she nodded then Wang again hug her yn smile on his stupidity and they both left.

JUNGKOOK POV: I WAS LOOKING FOR MY JAGIYA  THEN I WAS MY YN COMING FROM BACK OF THE COLLEGE BUT THE NEXT PERSON MADE MY VEINS POPPED OUT AND I THOUGHT

WHAT IS THAT FUCKER DOING WITH MY YN............