PART:9 CRUAL OBSESSION

Its almost afternoon of next day after that crual encounter with jungkook and today she didn't see jungkook in collage  now she is going towards her cafe and unaware the fact that jungkook is following her she is sweating and drinking water time to time because of sunny day finally she reached and change her uniform in normal clothes and starts her work now jungkook is outside of the cafe but thinking that yn is with someone inside the cafe and enjoying her date. He smirked and leave from there.

Today yn decides to leave jimin's house early so she would have to face jungkook as she is scared of him but as usual her fortune has different things for her . She is cleaning kitchen then jimin comes and ask YN WHY WERE YOU SILENT TODAY IN COLLEGE EVEN JUNGKOOK ALSO DIDN'T COME IS THERE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SHARE WITH ME .  Yn becomes nervous did he know about her and jungkook yesterday night her eyes becomes teary and jimin noticed and leave this conversation.

yn left from there and walking fast like she is running but someone spoke from behind TRYING TO ESCAPE JAGIYA  yn feet stopped and she turn back and her breath hitched it was jungkook he is SMIRKING .... Jungkook comes closer to her but she put her step back he pull her closer gripping her waist and say near her ear DIDN'T I TELL YOU ONLY BELONG TO JEON JUNGKOOK THEN WHAT YOU WERE DOING IN JIMIN'S HOUSE.she don't know what to say so she try to free herself but he shout STOP STRUGGLING OR YOU WANT ME TO FUCK YOU ON THIS ROAD   by saying this he licked her ear and yn becomes numb .

Answer me jagiya what were doing there .... She finally decided to speak I wa..ss  the..re t.oo gi..ve  hi...s mon....e.y

She made excuse and jungkook pull her more closer their nose almost touched yn closed her eyes and jungkook starts to kiss her lips he tried to enter her his tongue in her mouth but she didn't open it soo he squeeze her ass hard she scream so he took advantage of it and explore her mouth after Five minutes he stopped and yn is breathing heavily her breast is going up and down jungkook saw it and smirked yn follow his gaze and fix her breathing and ask

M...as.ter W..HH.Y AR.EE YO..U  DOI.NG .TT.HHI.S WIT..TH ME   THEN JUNGKOOK SPOKE  CAUSE YOU ARE MY CRUAL OBSESSION AND MY PRECIOUS DRUG  WHICH IS  ONLY MINE TO TAKE .

Yn started to cry after hearing it and jungkook left from there . It's 2 am at night and yn is still awake and thinking about today that how crual her fate is why she can't live peacefully and also enjoy like other teenagers. It's true yn never enjoyed in her life first her parents died and she became alone with her cancer patient brother . So also wants to eat full plate food and sleep whole night but no these things are not made for her thinking this she slept.

She is little bit happy and lot of worried as she is lunch tiffin of her brother yes it's Joon first day of his school and he is soo excited and jumping on bed ...NOONA AM I REALLY GOING TO SCHOOL WILL OTHER CHILDREN BECOME MY FRIENDS TOO  he asked being excited and yn smiled and say who doesn't want to become this cute and good boy friend he smiled and they went to his school . Yn is looking at her brother who is sweating because of walking distance from school so she decided that she will manage other expense of her brother's school bus . After dropping Joon she went to collage jungkook is waiting for her hold her hand and started to drag her is scared he stopped in corridor and announced something.

HELLO EVERYONE THIS IS JEON JUNGKOOK AND I WANT TO SAY SOMETHING THIS IS YOON YN IF ANYBODY OF YOU TRY TO TOUCH AND HARM HER IT WOULD NOT BE GOOD AND STAY AWAY FROM HER HER.

by saying this he again started to drag yn in class room where his other members  were sitting and he pull crying yn closer to him and said MEET GUYS MY NEW OBSESSION YOON YN . members become shocked and jimin get up and held his color and yelled JUNGKOOK ARE YOU OUT OF MIND HOW CAN YOU DO THIS WITH INNOCENT SOUL other members were double shocked and try to free jungkook from jimin's grip jungkook just smirk and free himself. Yn is crying with fear. Members try to make jungkook understood but he didn't change his decision and held yn arm tightly and sit their desk .

jimin is burning in anger that jungkook is being selfish and try to use yn but he can't let him to do this .it's lunch break and jimin went to yn before he could say something jungkook left with yn and came in cafeteria jimin is running behind them .

Everyone is going to eat lunch but yn is standing near jungkook and other members taehyung and yoongi is also jungkook's side they are also smirking and supporting him suddenly taehyung spoke YN DONT YOU WANT TO EAT LUNCH OR JUST GOING TO SEE US WHILE EATING he taunt her and jimin is going to say something but jhope stop him and jungkook said YN GO AND TOOK YOU LUNCH HERE  but she didn't move then he again said but she speaks slowly i..DDO.NT H..AVVE MOO.NEY MM.AASTRR  by her completing words three of them laughed jungkook, taehyung.and yoongi but jimin eyes got dark .

TAEHYUNG: JUNGKOOK GO AND BUY YOUR NEW LOW STANDARD GIRL LUNCH AND HE LAUGHED  but jungkook next words made yn more broken HYUNG AM USING HER FOR PLEASURE NOT ADOPTING THAT I WILL TAKE CARE OF HER FOOD . 

Yn run from there after hearing it and started to cry she didn't even attend other classes just went to her house ..........