PART:32 HIS LOVE

jimin don't want to see her giving below job again and again in his phone but he has to as his heart is not ready to accept it.

Jimin is watching everything clearly against his will and then his eyes fell on shirt of that person.

Jimin: I have seen someone wearing this shirt but why the hell I can't recall it he held his hair frustration and and trying hard to remember it.

On the other hand Niya is also seeking yn and she thought WHERE IS SHE MY MEN ALSO DIDN'T SAW HER BROTHER FROM TOMORROW EVENING DID THEY LEFT THIS CITY IF YES THEN JUNGKOOK IS DEFINITELY GONNA BE MINE

She is busy in creating fake scenario then Wang came to her and said

Wang: I think I should take my leave now as your work is done jungkook is no more in yn so...

He didn't complete his sentence and Niya said YEAH YOU CAN GO THERE IS NO NEED OF YOU NOW .

Then Wang left the college for forever and Niya is also relaxed as she thought yn left this city.

Time is passing in blinks but for yn it's more trouble for her as now she has also responsibility for her and her brother's hospital bills.

It's been one week jungkook rarely go to college as before meeting yn but from inside he is craving for her he knows it's his obsession towards her but sometimes he can feel his racing heart just thinking about her.

Yn: jimin..shi am fine no..w I think I shou..ld take leave from hospi..tal. she said looking down jimin can feel uneasyness in her words so he said

WHY YN YOU STILL NEED REST .

yn look in his eyes and jimin heart skipped his heartbeat as she is his heaven

Jimin..shi I don't wan..t to stay here and I hav..e find wo..rk as doc.tor already ga..ve his sur..gery date.

Jimin understood the real concerned and spoke WHO SAID YOU ARE GOING TO WORK AND PAY FOR YOUR BROTHER'S TREATMENT.

yn looked at him with confusesd look then ask WH..AT D.O YO.U ME..AN

jimin was going to answer then someone sopke.

BECAUSE HE ALREADY PAID FOR JOON'S SURGERY SO NOW YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY JUST REST.

She saw namjoon and heard his words yn look at jimin he just smile and nodded.

Jimin..shi. Wh..y you di..d it. Ho..w am gonn..a pa.y you. She said with teary eyes jimin wiped her eyes with his palm before a single tear left from them and said

YN THIS IS NOT YOUR DEBT THAT YOU HAVE TO CLEAR IT . ITS JUST FROM ME FOR OUR FRIEND SHIP AND MY LO..

Jimin stopped in middle and namjoon looked words him then he change his words not to get caught by yn and said FOR MY MISTAKE THAT I DID NOT BELIEVING ON YOU AT FIRST PLACE.

she started to cry and he hug her despite of thousands request yn agree for it.

It's night and Jin and jhope also came to hospital jimin told them that yn has to stay hospital just for tomorrow.

Jin and jhope is worried for jimin too as he didn't slept peaceful from last one week then jhope asked

DO YOU LOVE HER? I WANT TO HEAR ONLY TRUTH.

jimin was shocked on sudden question but he nodded Jin and jhope smiled and hug him

Don't leave her ok and if you try to hurt her we will break your tiny legs.

Jimin made angry face and hug them again.

Other day also passed like this jimin was saying yn and her brother to stay with him but she didn't agree and came back her home she didn't bring any of them with her as she thought they will not feel comfortable in her one room.

It's morning and yn is going towards collage Joon is at home as after two days is his surgery so she told him to take rest. Somehow her troubles became less as jimin paid for Joon's surgery but still she have to manage alot.

Yn reached collage and students were looking at her like ghost she avoid them and went towards classes.

Niya: I was chilling with girls then everyone got silent I look at door and my eyes widened when I saw yn...

Yn went to back and sit her coming back to college news spread like forest fire and jungkook also saw messages on collage students I'd and he also came Collage.

Jungkook: I was students posting and commenting about returning yn so with wasting time I also left for there.

Jungkook reached and saw yn looking down he went to her and hug her sitting she flinched and recognised her nightmare.

Jungkook pulled out and awkwardly said WH.HERE WE..RE YOU FROM ONE WEEK

yn look down and about say then jimin came and said JUNGKOOK STAY AWAY FROM HER .

jungkook turned back and his expression change then he came in his devil personality he smirked and said
WHY HYUNG DOES SHE ALSO START TO SLUTING AROUND YOU...

yn looked at him that how his aura changed in minutes then jimin came and punched him jungkook was about to fell down but he balanced himself .

Jimin came towards yn and pull her in hug jungkook didn't tolerate it and took out his gun

And said I KNEW IT YOU WILL ALWAYS TAKE THIS WHORE SIDE AS YOU WERE ALSO ABSENT SINCE SHE GONE

Saying this he stood there pointing gun on jimin then someone push jungkook harder from behind and he fell down jimin immediately took his gun and handed it to person

JIN : JUNGKOOK YOU ARE NOT CHILD HAVE PATIENCE AND HUMINITY WHY YOU ALWAYS READY TO KILL EVERYONE.

jungkook couldn't control himself and said I WILL KILL EVERYONE EVERYONE AND EVERYONE IF SOMEONE SOMEONE BETRAYAL ME ....

yn understood his words and hug jimin's arm tightly he took her outside and made her drink water.
Her hands were shrivering.

NIYA POV: I THINK ITS RIGHT TIME TO TAKE MY LAST STEP AND FINISH THIS GAME

____________________________________________________________________________