PART:12 HOPE

As it's Sunday but not for yn she has to do work and struggle Joon is worried for her sister as she is getting skinny dy by and also working hard. Finally Joon spoke NOONA CAN WE GO PARK TODAY TOGATHER  she smiled and nodded yn made him wear good and clean clothes so other students would not make fun of him .

Now they are in park and Joon is holding her sister's hand and looking at those children whom parents are playing with them Joon ask NOONA DID OUR PARENTS ALSO WATCHING US FROM SKY yn eyes becomes teary on this brother's words and she nodded which made Joon smile. They enjoy in park and day is becoming sunny so yn dropped Joon home and went to cafe because of weekend cafe Always stay full so she becomes late so sometimes.

Rubby:yn how is Joon's school is going did you manage all ?
Yn: RUBBY everything is good but I can't see him to walk this long distance which made his breath heavy so am thinking of sending him by school bus I will manage it by reducing other expenses. Rubby smiled and go from there.

Now yn is preparing dinner in jimin's place and MRS PARK is also at house she went to yn asked about her family YN  DEAR WITH WHOM YOU ARE LIVING ? yn don't know what to say but she lie MAM I LIVE ALONE I AM ORPHAN these words made mrs park shocked but she smiled and left from there. After completing her work yn is getting out of house but something caught her attention it was old clothes in the big basket which is placed outside the house yn smiled and start to collect clothes they are old but not for yn it's her hope that her brother will be really happy after seeing these clothes because it's boys clothes she picked some caps , jackets and scarfs and left from there  not aware that someone is watching her .

Actually when yn was taking with mrs park jimin was also there but they can't see him because he hide himself when yn was taking about being orphan which made jimin more closer to yn .but now he is confused if yn is orphan and living alone then why she was picking boys clothes .

it's  another day and today Joon went school by school bus he was so excited now yn is in collage hall and someone pulled her back by her hairs which made yn hurt but that person is none of other than NIYA  who is smirking yn is cursing herself that how can she forget her ... Niya push her on the ground and students started to gather around them. Niya again pull yn up and held her jaws by saying  YOU DONT DESERVE WHATS MINE and she kicked yn in her stomach yn screamed loudly .

JUNGKOOK POV: I was passing through the hall then suddenly I heard someone scream and I know who is it but why she is scream as I didn't do anything with her today I run towards crowd and saw yn is crying on the floor by holding her stomach and niya is looking at her like she want to kill yn i didn't say anything just watching like others yn look up around for help but then her eyes met with mine and my heartcletch seeing pain in her eyes like she is looking at with hope that I will save her but I left from there .

niya beated yn with kicked her stomach many times now yn is lying on the floor unconscious nobody is helping her .

NAMJOON AND JHOPE: we were passing through the hall then we saw familiar girl after recognising we run towards her took her in medical room nurse treated her wounds and her words made us shocked ACTUALLY MR .NAMJOON  SHE IS REALLY WEEK SEEMS SHE DIDN'T EAT PROPER FOOD AND TAKE SLEEP THATS WHY HER INTERNAL WOUND WOULD TALE TIME TO RECOVER.

Namjoon and jhope were shocked and feeling sad for this little girl they decided not to tell jimin about her this condition otherwise he will not leave niya as their guards of school tell everything to NAMJOON because of fear. We went from there for sometime.
After two hours can NAMJOON and jhope returned yn was not there they asked nurse she told them everything that yn went home but she can't walk properly she tried to stop her but yn didn't listen . Namjoon and jhope also left from there .

It's been two days and yn is not going jimin's house but doing her cafe work she also skipped collage .she made excuse so that jimin wouldn't asked her questions. Today she decided to go collage not knowing what will happen with her . Yn was going to class  but jungkook hug her from behind and she stopped jungkook licked her ear and ask WHERE WERE YOU THESE TWO DAYS  yn started to sweat and said slowly i.ww..was  ssi.c.kk Jungkook smiked and made her turn he hold hand and entered in class niya is burning with jealousy that jungkook didn't pay attention towards her. jungkook and yn sit togather suddenly she left something going inside her skirt and look and and jungkook give her dirty smirk and his hand was  going towards her vargina yn spoke p.ll.ease do..nt d..oo th..this jungkook smiled which made yn confused then suddenly he put his one finger in her and started thrusting in and out yn tears started to fall and she controlled her screams it's her first time and his big finger is tearing her down jungkook is enjoying and add other one finger now yn can't control and scream as a result everyone looked at her jungkook pulled out his fingers and asked YN WHAT HAPPENED WHY YOU SCREAMED yn looked down and started crying everyone ignore it and jungkook spoke  WHY ARE ACTING LIKE ITS YOUR FIRST TIME he said these words near her ears and licked his fingers before he left class.