PART:43 UNKNOWN FEELINGS

Jungkook is there on floor and students are passing by him as some of them are happy seeing him like this but didn't show who know when will his angry mode on .

Yn is crying surrounded by member then Jin sit beside her and patted her head yn is crying as her old wounds started bleeding again and she is feeling again helpless.

Taehyung handed him glass of water and Jin made her drink it after that she became calm and Jin is rubbing her hands in his.

jimin also there but don't know what to do .

Jin : yn dear please calm down look we all are with you I promise I would let anyone touch you without your consent.

Yn look at him and innocently ask ... H..e wouldn't tou...ch me righ..t all members eyes becomes teary that how much this little girl is having fear of him. Then suga spoke .. yn don't worry if you feel uncomfortable around him or any of us then tell me .

Yn shook her head bu saying.. yo..u all are like my big brot..hers but I don't want..t any relatio..n with hi.m

Suga sat infront of her and hug her to their surprise yn hug him back suga became happy and patted her hairs.

Yn why don't you come with us .. suddenly namjoon spoke yn look at him with questionable face they all smiled and said

Actually on every Christmas we visited are grandparents so as one day is left in Christmas so we are leaving tomorrow afternoon.

Yn is thinking that if she stayed here what if jungkook try to contact her in the absence of others so she spoke

Oo..k I will com..e all of them became happy and jimin spoke .. so yn I would take your and Joon every responsibility. They all agree then yn said .. jiminsh..I you are so ki..nd how I will pay y..ou .
Jimin cupped her face saying .. yn you don't need to pay for anything just enjoy.

Yn: no..o jiminshi the..n I wouldn't com..e .

Jimin think and said .....ok then will you help us in Christmas preparation yn smiled and nodded .

All of them are now going their grandparents house and yn know Joon would be happy hearing it . Yn came home for packing and jimin and boys are also coming back to their home in one car then namjoon spoke....
Jimin why don't you tell her about your feelings.

Boys look at jimin.

Jimin: hyu..ng you know she beared alot so I don't want to do hurry a..nd am not sure if she would accept me o..r no..t.
Saying this he wiped his tears all they nodded and went their home.

On the other side jungkook is all alone and sitting on his bed tears are falling from his eyes and he is thinking about every word that today yn said. He took taste of his own medicine that how he hurted her today her words are expressing them he took paper cutter and started to scratch her arms with it . Then someone snatch it and slapped him harder.

Jungkook didn't look up as he know it's his mother
Mrs jeon : jungkook are you mad what you were doing.

He didn't control and fell in her feets saying m..om she didn't forgi.. ve me she tol..d me that ho..w I broke her .

Mrs jeon made him sit on bed and said .. you know what jungkook when a girl take step for going outside and work then only she knows how her confidence built up she wants to fullfill her family needs before her and when someone snatch her this confidence then her heart bleed and yn don't have parents she has only her brother. She is mature kid and know her boundries but you ...yo..u didn't leave any boundry to hurt her. Yo.u rap..ed her.

Jungkook look at her with bloody teary eyes .. yes jungkook you ra..ped her and don't know how much pain she beard . You broke her self confidence and snatch her everything from her.

So tell me you still think she should forgive you?

jungkook is hearing his mother's words  silently but his heart is screaming and crying more than his eyes . His mother banged his arms and give him medicine and left from there .

Jungkook did't slept and thinking about her.

It's morning and yn is done with packing then Joon spoke ... Noona jimin HYUNG is real angel . Yn smiled and nodded then he said something unexpected

Noona I wish if he would stay with us forever why don't you marry him nonna then we will live togather.

Yn was shocked by his words then Joon noticed her face saying ... A..m sorry noona if I spoke .yn hug him and changed the topic then they started to get ready .

Time skipped all of them reached their grandparents house as suga and Jin don't have but jimin and taehyung have in same village meanwhile jhope  grandparents are with his parents in abroad. Jungkook also came with them every year and stay with them but this year nobody asked him.namjoon loves Village environment so he also join them.

Now all of them are standing infornt of taehyung grandparents house and lady open gate taehyung immediately hug her and she started crying they all greeted them and his grandmother notice yn and Joon then she spoke.

Baby who is this beautiful girl and kid .yn and Joon bow then he introduced then as their friends she hugged yn and peck her forehead yn and Joon became happy as its their first time receiving pure love. All of them enter in and yn spoke ... Gran..dm..aa you sit with them I will prepare tae .

Grandma smile saying ... Dear don't be nervous and you call me grandma without any hesitation yn smiled then she and yn was about to go in kitchen and grandma said.

Why jungkook did't come .

They all become silent and yn rubbed her hands she thought because of her jungkook did't came.

Namjoon : grandma he has some work he will come later namjoon stop the topic for while.

Then they had tae and did some conversation.

Jimin: guys I think now I should meet my grandparents so if you want you can come all of them agree and went towards his house .

His grandmother and grandfather hugged them and they all greeted them .

Jimin's grandmother: jiminiaaaa you have girlfriend and did't tell me .

All of them became shocked and look  at him yn eyes widened then jimin said ...grandma she is not my girlfriend she is our friend and this is her little brother. Yn bowed and she smiled before hugging her .

It's night and namjoon said .. taehyung ,Jin and jhope you guys sleep in tae house and we will sleep here .

They agree and there are only three rooms Joon slept with grandparents as he wanted to hear stories .

Jimin suga and namjoon slept in one room now only one room is felt.

Jimin : yn you can  sleep in room I will sleep on floor outside of room.

Yn felt bad for him and said jimin..shi we have slept in one room don't worry I trusted you we can sleep in one room .

Jimin did't agree but in end yn made him . There is now couch in room only one bed they look at each other yn spoke... I thi..nk we should sleep on I...t

Jimin gestured her nervous and said ... Yn you sleep her I will adjust outside .he took blanket and about to go but yn held his hand saying ... Jimin...shi we can adjust here t.oo. I will keep blanket between us but please don't sleep on floor as it's cold.

He agree or we say yn made him agree now they are lying on same bed both of them are trying to control their heartbeat . Then jimin spoke

Y.nn still if yo .u are uncomfortable.

Yn look at him and smiled saying .. jiminshi don't worry i trust you

They slept .

It's morning and jimin wake up first he felt something on his on him he look down and saw yn is sleeping hugging him cutely like she hug Joon .

He admire her face and about to kiss her forehead but stopped he smiled and patted her head she woke and saw her hugging jimin

This is the first time yn blushed because of her actions and said I ..I

Before she spoke jimin said y..n it's ok. I also trust you . Both of them smiled and jimin left room.

Yn smiled and thought how gentle he is .