PART:26 TAKEN

Yn is going towards her college almost she reached there and about to enter in then someone called her and that person was huffing very loudly as he came to her by running.
Yn look at him and her body got Shriver seeing WANG

Wang: hye yn where were you all the time yn cut him off by saying
H..OW IS YO.UR HEA..LTH .He understood what she meant taking about that day incedent he smiled and said I FINE NO NEED TO WORRY let's go inside yn was just pulling her feets backwards by walking slowly so jungkook and others wouldn't judge her relationship with Wang . There are going towards classes but then someone hug her from behind yn starlted feeling sudden and flinch but the person lick her earlobe and said JAGIYA IS HE BOTHERING YOU? YOU WANT TO BREAK HIS BONES.

yn guessed jungkook indirect warning that what he wants yn gestured Wang to leave without saying anything he left . Jungkook made her turn and said

MY PARENTS WANT TO MEET THEIR DAUGHTER IN LAW.

yn was confused by his statement but then her figure started to tramble jungkook guessed it and said

JAGIYA THEY WOULD EAT YOU NO NEED TO FEAR THEM .BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE FEAR OF ME BECAUSE I WOULDN'T TAKE PERMISSION TO EAT YOU AND FU.... YOU.

yn eyes becomes teary and she said I don't wan..t to come wi..th you ple..ase leav..e me

jungkook:don't make me angry jagiya come let's go and meet them he started to drag her.

Niya POV: jungkook you can't give my respective position to any poor and low class girl I wouldn't let this happen. Saying this she went to class

Jungkook house is silent like nobody is there then he called his mother loudly MOM PKEASE COME DOWN AND MEER YOUR DAUGHTER IN LAW

his mom came in hurry and yn was feeling low as servents of his have better collection of clothse but jungkook mom hugged her by smiling and patted her back by saying DEAR DONT BE AFRAID FROM NOW ON I AM YOUR MOM ALSO yn eyes filled with tears hearing her words .she pull her towards sofa and three of them sat there
JUNGKOOK: MOM WHERE IS DAD
jungkook your went on mission yn understood what kind of missing she is talking about .

MRS JEON: Dear yn please be comfortable.

Yn was looking down all the time jungkook is observing her this obedient behaviour.He kiss her cheeks Infront his mother and his mother slap his shoulder.

Mrs jeon : yn with whom you are living here?

Yn: I l. ive alo..ne .

His mother was shocked hearing it along with jungkook he also didn't know about her either her family as he only want her.

yn don't want to take any risk regarding her brother so she lie .after some conversation she insisted yn for staying till lunch but she made excuse .

Mrs jeon : jungkook baby go and drop her carefully to her home . jungkook stood up before nodding.

Yn is following him then he pinned yn to his car and said NOW BE READY TO BE MINE AND SOON YOU WILL BE SCREAMING MY NAME UNDER ME . .

yn drop her tears and sit in car after jungkook.
YN TELL ME YOUR ADRESS

she was thinking what to say and made excuse that she wants to cafe for work he also drop her and before kissing her .

Yn went inside but shocked to see Wang like he is waiting for her

WANG: yn when did you leave collage I was waiting for you after classes by the way let's go somewhere I want to spend time with you please please please please.

yn think for sometime that on that day he bear all pain for her so should also do something for him so she agree.
Now they are in park and many couples are also enjoying their time yn was shocked seeing them kissing eachother openly but she turn her head. They both sat on grass and Wang is taking about random things suddenly she felt something on her hand yn look and it was Wang who try to hold her hand yn pull her hand immediately but he again try to hold it yn eyes were getting teary and she try to stand up but he suddenly hold her by her nape and kiss her on lips yn was trying to free herself but he didn't after sometime he pulled out and saw her crying mess.

He don't know what to do he try to calm her Y..YN AM S.OR..RY PLEASE FORGIVE ME I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPED WITH ME AM SORRY

she is still crying he somehow calm her and they left park.

Jimin: I came to park for freeing my mind from unwanted thought that yn wouldn't accept me but what I saw made my heart broken into pieces
YN AND WANG KISSING EACHOTHER I wiped my tears and left before them with heavy heart.

Yn and Wang went to their directions without sharing any word. Yn went to jimin's house but didn't see him anywhere she did her work and left for her house .

JIMIN: I was looking at her whole time and admiring her still secretly because my heart is not ready to accept it but I saw everything with my own eyes.tears left from his eyes .

Somedays passed like this Wang is doing everything to get her forgiveness but yn didn't even talk with him. jungkook is happy because she is going to be his however jimin made some distance between yn and him he still talk to her but one or two times rarely.

Yn is about to leave collage then someone hold her hand

WANG: So you wouldn't give me? What is should do to get your forgive please tell me I will do it yn snatch her hand from him and run from there. Wang shrugged his shoulders also left.

Yn pov: How can I give you second I can't risk about your life Wang jungkook will kill you if he came to know about that day in park. Saying in her mind she wiped her tears and left........

Yn did her cafe work fortunately Wang didn't come there now is way of jimin's returning jimin's house yes today jimin also gave her silent treatment yn is thinking about it since he left his house after working.

Yn is on the street alone everything is dark but there are some dim lights she felt someone put big hand on her mouth and started to drag her. She is kicking her legs in the air but that person is not leaving her . After sometime now they are Infront of each other yn didn't believe whom she believes this much that can do this .............

_____''''CAN YOU GUESS GUYS WHO IS THAT PERSON