part :5 Curse

Yn is getting everyone contact and also crying niya is cursing yn in her mind but everyone has fear of jungkook after doing work she stood near jungkook and he parted her head while saying YOUR WORK IS STARTING FROM TODAY COME TO MY HOUSE AT 5:PM AND HELP MY HOUSE MAIDS WHILE HE IS SMIRKING.

Now yn become tensed how she is going to manage cafe job her brother also deserves her time and she left from there its 4.30 she is doing cafe job and she asked to owner that from now on she will only work till 5 and he agreed by understanding her condition she is now infront of same huge mansion from where she got her first nightmare from jungkook after he got drunk . Yn enter inside mansion after getting massage permission from his guards she is amazed by its design and expensive things jungkook is looking at her from far and observing her every action that how she is admiring his house like she see the kind of things first time then suddenly her eyes went to fruit basket which is over loaded with fruits it's her and her brother's one month food storage that these rich people are wasting then she heard jungkook's voice DONE CHECKING MY HOUSE. and she looks down and her heart is beating so fast as he is coming near her he told her to clean his room before going upstairs and she is following him silently now she is cleaning his room and don't want to do any mistake get any punishment like last time. She is brooming and suddenly jungkook came and sit on the bed and started to observe her she is getting uncomfortable by his gaze and spoke  c..can .y.o..u ppp.le.a..se ss.top .l.oo.k.ing .at mm.e li.kke th.i.s   Which made him smirk and he get up from bed AND ASK LOOKING LIKE WHAT her eyes starts to fill up and now she is crying JUNGKOOK JUST SEEING HER SILENTLY..... after completing her work she went for bar work to her surprise jungkook is also there enjoy with his friends when yn went to serves them jungkook eyes got dark and he pull yn on his lap and asked WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ..... she is shuttering while saying i.wo...rk...he..r..e  then jungkook spoke..... How much money you need for your surviving and squeeze her waist and she flinched before crying he push her down from his lap and she said I.a.mm ss.o s.o.rry pl..ea.se for..give me jun..g.ko.ok suddenly he yelled making everyone flinch CALL ME MASTER UNDERSTOOD  she just nodded and left from there .

She reached home and her brother is sweating whole mumbling something she just hug him and slept on the bed . Next morning she woke as usual and went for college it's really sunny day and she has to walk long she is walking as fast as she can  finally she  reached tomorrow is her brother's birthday and after this his hospital visiting so she decided to ask money from jungkook as cafe and bar salary she already used for purchasing grocery she is also nervous while asking ...

Jungkook is sitting and talking with his friends and he notice yn presence she is shuttering and saying ju..n but suddenly his gaze made her words stopped and she said MA.S..TTER I.NN.E.D  SS.OM.E. MO.NEY and jungkook starts to laugh yesterday you starts to work and today  you  are asking for money others also laugh jungkook told her to get her first his favourite banana milk but that is expensive and she don't have money so she said .M.ASTER ..I .. DDO..NT HAVE ..MONEY AND CLOSE HER EYES he again laugh loudly and give her another task to carry her bag all day untill college finished she immediately agree and he smirked now jungkook is playing and yn is standing in sun waiting for him to finish his game he his taking long on purpose but also feeling bad for her but he ignore this feeling and continue.

It's almost going to finish collage and she again asked for money M.AS.TER MO..NEY  jungkook look at her and she looked down jungkook did't say anything and left for his house yn is watching his disappearing figure with her teary eyes after cursing her fate she also left rubby also wants to help her but she can't do yn left after her cafe work and starts going jungkook's house.

Now yn is doing dishes and also waiting for jungkook so she can again asked for money jungkook is being late for purpose and came home around 1 but to his surprise yn was waiting for his arrival in front of his house after seeing this jungkook gives her money that much she wants and she starts to her house directions jungkook is watching and yn is now walking in streets all alone suddenly some guys starts to chase her she started to walk fast and that people held her by her arm and starts to snatch money in this process some of her clothes also ripped then on guy was going to rip her top but suddenly hard punch landed on his face and he fell down yn close her eyes because of fear .

Someone is beating them with his all force when yn open her eyes her eyes becomes more teary because that someone was JUNGKOOK.after beating them he look at yn and held her both shoulder and yelled ARE YOU FUCKING OUT OF YOUR MIND WHY YOU DIDN'T GIVE THEM MONEY AND RUN AWAY FROM HERE.... she is crying any say ..th..is mm.oney m..e.a.ns alot.ff.or mm.e and he was shocked and again shout MONEY MONEY MONEY ALWAYS MONEY WHAT YOU DO WITH THIS MONEY FUCKING ALWAYS MONEY after hearing it she runs from there closed her house door properly she didn't sleep whole night .

Yn wake up Little bit early because she just slept for only one hour and today is her baby brother joon's birthday so she again put smile on her face and made breakfast she wish her brother happy birthday and Joon is really happy today and ask NOONA WHERE IS MY GIFT despite he know his sister's condition but still child is being child Yn smile softly and say I WILL GET YOU GIFT IN THE EVENING..........

______________________________________________________IF YOU GUYS LIKE THIS STORY Please DO VOTES AND TELL ABOUT YOUR OPINIONS  FORTHIS STORY