PART:18 UNEXPECTED

yn spent her entire afternoon with her brother he really enjoyed and yn was happy but sad also thinking about expenses and her poor financial condition.

Jimin told yn not to come on work for few days by excusing that his mother is not available for somedays so he will eat outside with his friends. He did it for yn comfort so she can recover from her that terrible night.

Now is sitting on Joon bed and thinking how her life will run like this ?"would she never get peace and love"  she is thinking all this then Joon came and spoke "NOONA THERE IS A SMALL FUNCTION IN MY SCHOOL AND TEACHER TOLD US TO GIVE SMALL SPEECH ON ANY FAMILY MEMBER WHOM THEY LOVE AND TRUST MOST "I WILL WRITE ABOUT YOU NOONA he was excited and jumping like he got his entire world but the next moment he sat silent beside yn .she noticed her sad face and ask WHAT HAPPENED BABY ?  Then Joon said something which made her heart clench.

No_ ona students would be wearing ne_ w clothes on that day but I don't have new cl_ othes  .

She wipe her tears and spoke WHO SAID MY BABY JOON HAS NO NEW CLOTHES I WILL BUY HIM CUTE AND ATTRACTIVE DRESS.
His eyes light up but also becomes teary noona how will you manage money . Yn was thinking something but she spoke I WILL TAKE MY HALF CAFE SALARY IN ADVANCE . Joon hug her and she started to caress his hair .

  Two days passed like this and tomorrow is Joon school function she was stressed that she told him to buy new clothes for him but HOW?

Thinking this she was going coming from collage and suddenly cute clothes caught her attention she look at that for sometime and shopkeeper came outside and asked do you want to purchase it . She shook her head and left.

Yn reached home and Joon came running towards her NOONA DID YOU BUY MY CLOTHES she was going to say no but her house bell rang. Yn went to open it but when she saw that person floor slipped from her feets she was about to close door but the person did't let her and spoke YN THIS IS NOT RIGHT MANNERSTO SHUT DOOR ON GUEST FACE  by saying this she smirked YES WAS GIRL AND NONE OF OTHER THAN NIYA.

yn eyes becomes teary and Joon also came there niya bend down and ask HOW ARE YOU YOON JOON?  yn was shocked how niya came to know about her adress and most importantly about her brother.

JOON HIDE BEHIND YN BUT niya smiled and spoke hey little boy why are hiding behind your noona DONT YOU WANT TO GET NEW DRESS FOR TOMORROW FUNCTION. Joon eyes light up and he nodded on the other hand yn heart was beating like she did someone murder and now she wants to disappear from earth. Niya pull out big bag from her car and extend it towards Joon he didn't accept and look towards his sister  niya grind her teeth and yn notice it she told Joon to go inside and he went.

Yn ask niya being afraid WH_AT  D__O  YO_ UU W__AN__T FR_ OM M__ E

NIYA SMIRKED AND  SAID  YOU DON'T  EVEN HAVE  ANYTHING THAT YOU WILL  GIVE   AS I KNOW HOW YOU ARE EVEN STRUGGLING FOR TWO TIME MEALS. But you steal something that only belong to me

Yn didn't understand anything and ask WH...A..T

niya got angry and said JUNGKOOK HE  IS MINE AND YOU ARE TRYING TO STEAL HIM FROM HIS REAL AND DESERING PERSON
you are not his type have you ever seen yourself in mirror your dry lips and dirty clothes above this you low standards even servents in my house live in better place than you.

YN WAS FEELING HUMILIATION AS NIYA EACH AND EVERY WORD IS MAKING HOLES IN HER HEART.
Niya again said something which made yn look at her LOOK ITS BETTER FOR YOU IF YOU STAY FROM HIM OTHERWISE YOU DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT I WILL DO WITH YOU STUPID LITTLE BROTHER AND YOU.SO STAY AWAY FROM MY JUNGKOOK. niya said all this and about to go but she turn back and gave yn that bag of cloth by saying  DON'T CREAT TROUBLE FOR YOUR BROTHER AS HE HIS KID AND DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU SLUTY ACTIONS MADE HIM WEAR THIS CLOTHES TOMMOROW AND I WILL GET MY ANSWER THAT YOU ARE AGREE WITH MY WORDS and she left her house.

yn closed the door and fell on floor she started to cry as she also don't want to go near jungkook and see his face but he will never let his happen and on the other side it's niya who came to know about her brother she don't know what she should do now she can't even die . Yn went inside and Joon asked many questions but yn said she is her friend and came to give his clothes as she forget it in her college. Joon smiled and hug her.......

It's morning and joon went his school wearing his new clothes yn can't forget in her entire life that how her brother became happy after wearing new and branded clothes. Now she is near her college and saw jungkook on his same place perhaps waiting for her she stopped and waited him for leaving after 20 minute he left being irretated and yn went in collage she didn't attend her first lecture. Now yn is going towards her next class but then someone spoke from behind FINALLY YOU MADE GOOD DECISION yn turned back and saw smirking niya .........

On the other hand jungkook condition was like he wants to kill everyone because today he didn't take his precious drug ....HIS DRUG YN.........