PART:11 ONLY MINE 18+

It's lunch break and jimin is trying his every possible way to talk with yn but jungkook is not leaving her alone for a single second now they are going towards cafeteria and yn heart is beating so fast inside her chest they all sit and order food yn is just standing beside jungkook and he is taking glance towards her time to time she didn't even up her head for a minute. They all finished food and suddenly jungkook's phone started to ring he go away from them for talking taking this chance without saying anything jimin hug her inform of all students yn was also shocked but after sometime jimin realised what he did and pull away being embarassed.

JUNGKOOK POV:  I was talking on phone but when I took turn what I say made my heart burn jimin is hugging yn and she didn't say anything.

Suddenly yn felt hard sting on her right cheek and yes jungkook slapped her and jerked her by holding her also yelled DID YOU FORGET WHOM YOU BELONG TO IF YES THEN LET ME REMIND YOU by saying this he started to kiss her in front of all jimin is looking at him with fire in his eyes like he will burn him alive. Jungkook is kissing yn forced fully and many students started to film them .yn is pushing him and also struggling to free herself then jungkook pull out from kiss and wiped his lips by saying DONT WORRY I AM NOT DONE YET ...... which made yn cry more by hiccups jungkook is enjoying her this state and looked at jimin who is very angry.

Jungkook is about to go and held yn arm but jimin gripped jungkook's color and punched him very hard that made stamped on his place NAMJOON try to stop jimin but he is very angry and again give hard punch on jungkook's which made corner lip bleed jungkook smirked and spoke HYUNG FOR YOUR THIS ACTION YN HAS TO PAY  jimin is now in hold of jhope and jin whilst NAMJOON is trying to make jungkook understood the fact so he said  Jungkook don't do anything for what you have to cry and regret letter leave her she is not your type why are you destroying her life.

HYUNG I CAN'T LEAVE HER SHE IS ONLY MINE .....MINE TO LOVE MINE TO RUIN MINE TO FUCK..... on his this shameless wording NAMJOON can't control himself so he slapped jungkook without saying anything jungkook left from there yn fell down on the floor and started to cry harder jimin bend down and her tears by saying YN DON'T WORRY EVERYTHING WOULD BE ALRIGHT JUST WAIT yn next words made JIMIN'S , NAMJOON ,JIN AND JHOPE heart heavy....I do..nt kn..ow  whh.y  h..eee  i..s  doo.i.nng thi..s  bu..ttt  i. Do..n.t.  wa..nt th..is al.ll  I wa..ss happy.y inn.. m..yyy sm..all wo..rld  b..utt no.www I hav..e  becom...e  hi..s  sl..aa.ve
yn is saying this all by crying and all of them made her breathing normal and she drink some water.

NAMJOON : JIMIN WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL US BEFORE THAT SHE IS DOING HOUSE MAID WORK IN YOUR HOUSE AND ALSO CAFE WORK AS WELL BAR WE DIDN'T THINK THAT LITTLE GIRL IS SUFFERING THIS MUCH ND JUNGKOOK IS CREATING MORE TROUBLES FOR HER ..
JIMIN:hyung she don't want to disclose about her jobs and i respect her dicission.
JIN : WE ARE PROUD OF YOU JIMIN HUMANITY IS BIGGER THAN EVERYTHING.

jimin told yn not to come today at work as he can understand her condition so today yn decided to go for grocery shopping after her cafe work .

Now yn is coming back from cafe  and suddenly two muscular guys push her in their car and cover her whole face with clothe she is sreaming but no one can listen her .

It's dark room where yn is sitting and two families figures appeared and she recognised and say P...LEASE TAE..HY..NG  A..ND JUNG..KOO.K MA..STER LEA..VER ME WHICH MADE TAEHYUNG AND JUNGKOOK SMIRKED.

TAEHYUNG:BUT DEAR YN WE DIDN'T EVEN STARTED YET SORRY NOT ME ONLY JUNGKOOK.

jungkook singnaled taehyung and he left the room by smirking .... jungkook went closer to yn and said YOU REALLY LOVES JIMIN HYUNG'S TOUCH DONT YOU  yn is crying continuously when jungkook held her jaws and say THEN
WHAT IS ISSUE WITH MY TOUCH saying this he ripped her top and her black bra is now visible yn immediately cover her chest area but jungkook next words made her cry more and she screamed for help taehyung can guards can hear her screamings but they are also enjoying.

However jungkook started to unbutton his shirt and said WHY ARE YOU CRYING DONT WORRY YOU WILL LOVE IT WHEN I WILL START POUNDING MYSELF IN YOU HARDER AND ROUGHER  she is  holding his feets and begging for her life but jungkook made her stand up by her hairs and his other hand ripped her bra too. Jungkook is shamelessly looking at her breasts which she is trying to hide with her hands . Jungkook hold her both hands and licked his lips and pinned her near wall and attached on her breast yn is begging her to free herself but jungkook just became blind and started to lick her breast by giving hickeys after half hour being satisfied he looked her breast and smirked . Yn fell down on the floor without any energy jungkook came out of the room and give signal to guards and they dropped yn  from where they picked her .

Yn opend her eyes and she is laying on the road nobody was there thankfully her uper area is covered with silk shirt .she get up and went her home Joon is sleeping without wasting time she enter in bathroom and clean herself again and again also crying harder her throat is hurting by crying continuously. 

After that she lay down on the floor and didn't take dinner . It's morning and also Sunday yn is Thankful that today she don't have to face jungkook but last night memories made her again cry.............