part:45 sweet and salt

HAPPY NEW YEAR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yn heart started to beat so fast like she heard something that she shouldn't.

"Yes yn I know you just consider me as your friend but I have feelings for you I lo..ve you from starting and please don't think wrong if you don't want to accept me It wouldn't effect our friendship please.. he said with teary eyes"

Yn is looking at his eyes they are shining with tears in moonlight and he is crying her heart squzze that how this soul can love someone this much.

She wiped his tears and held his hand saying

Jimi..n you already know how is my past and I beared alot I don't think I can give you that love which you deserves.she said wiping her tears.

" I do..nt want anything yn just be my side I will gi..ve you respect and alot of love so you will forget your past ple..ase y..n am ready to take Yoon every responsibility I will give him brother love, father love "

Yn felt something hearing his words .

' I ha..ve nothing to giv..e you a..m not pu..re anymore' she said brusting in tears jimin hug her immediately.

Jimin understood what her words mean .

'y..n I don..t care and don't think like this you a..re still soo pu..re , your soul is pure you have beautiful heart '

That is enough for me to lo..ve you till my last breath. I promise y..n I will not a..sk and demand any..thing from you.

Yn is crying that how he is begging her and crying and here she is thinking that nobody wants her in their life she is useless.

Jimin wiped her tears and kissed her forehead saying... I..ts ok I wouldn't for..ce you I re..spect you decision.

He was about to get up but yn held his arm and spoke

' w..hy you wan..t me I am wor..thless.

"N..o yn you a..re precious nobody ca..n become like yo..u . I lo .ve your honesty,your soul,your heart .

Yn wiped her tears and asked... Wo..uld you accept m..y Joon.

Jimin nodded with any hesitation yn come closer to her and said

" I on..ly have Joon in my life and today a..m going to add you in it too pl..ease don't break m..y trust" yn said crying.

Jimin hugged her and spoke ... " I would  love to die but never think of breaking your hea..rt"

Jimin and yn both feel each other heartbeat and he patted her head before kissing her forehead. She smiled and jimin spoke

"This is the best Christmas gift given by God thankyou so much "

yn also closed her eyes and wish for her upcoming life and love ones.

They both slept jimin still keep distance so she wouldn't be uncomfortable.

It's morning and they are going back everyone is present in dinning area and jimin is so happy yn has different glow on her face they are eating breakfast then jimin spoke

" Grandma and grandpa I want share something with you guys .

They all look at him and he held yn hand before speaking

" Actually me and yn is going to marry "

They all became shocked and ask thousand questions.

Grandma: so finally my bumb grandson took right decision.

Yn smiled and grandma give them blessings.

Taehyung: Jin HYUNG did you notice someone have couple necklace.

Yn blushed and jimin squzze her hand softly.

Yoon is also happy yn told him already and he got happy hearing it.

It's time to leave and grandma hug yn saying

Yn dear if this pig bother you come to me I will pull his ears .

All Loughed and jimin made pout . They left.

However jungkook is impatiently waiting for them as he wants to meet yn but unaware that their arrival will break him.

Time skipped they reached and jimin took Joon and yn to his mension Mrs park got happy hearing it as she always see yn as a mature girl and lovable.

Yn was not ready to come here but jimin agreed her .

It's morning and jimin and yn left for college as their  final exams are going to start jimin himself dropped Joon to his school then went collage.

Jimin Is walking beside yn and he is trying to make her laugh. They were about to enter in classroom then jungkook suddenly came and said

"Yn I want talk to you"

Jimin was about to spoke then yn said
Oo..k let's go.

Jimin felt like yn is going away from him his eyes tear up but he didn't show it to yn.

In park
........

Jungkook: y..n I know I hurted you alot but ple..ease I didn't do it any purpose niya and Wang ma...de me to do it . I love y..ou and it was not easy fo..r me to see you with other guy. I can't explain how mu..ch I tried to controll but everyd..ay things showed up in opposite direction then tell m..e if you were in my place what yo..u will do .

Yn look at him and speak ...

If I was at your place I would trust my love ,I would neve insult,himulate,poor shamed and raped that person whom I love.  What you said that you love you ... Do you even know what is love it's pure and based on honesty , respect and loyality tell me do you even have  anything from it . No you don't have even you don't know real meaning of them . When I used to see you my body started to Shriver that at any time this person jeon jungkook can ruin me slapped me,kick me , insult me manymore.have you ever slept without  food and see your family members compermise for each bite of food me and my brother did it.

Yn is trying not to brust out while saying this all.

"And you think your single sorry can make everything alright. The day you raped me did you saw my condition my screams begging did't squzzed your stone heart you were busy in your pleasure . You didn't get beaten merciless even NAKED I was the one whom you beated and threaten. Beca..use of you my life got ruined . I didn't have money fame name like you but I had my respect my dignity BUT YOU ALSO SNATCHED IT ONLY YOU JEON JUNGKOOK.ALL THIS HAPPENED ONLY BECAUSE OF YOU.

yn shouted . jungkook is crying his heart became heavy and knees went week he fell in her feets and his forehead touched her feets .

Yn: don't cry jeon jungkook I also used to grab your feets ,beg you to leave me have mercy but you didn't show it.

Y..n pl..ease do..nt do..nt sa..y mo..re I can..t hear it.

Yn chuckled and step back before saying... Don't worry you sins are not less that they can finish in one day.

Jungkook felt ashamed.

Yn: now dont bother me I choose someone who loves me and most importantly HE RESPECTS ME.

SAYING THIS YN LEFT AND JUNGKOOK IS STILL SAME POSITION.

They are not only two in park there is someone who is sad and happy same time don't know what to do AND THAT IS JIMIN he followed them if any chance jungkook try to hurt yn he can't take risk about her.

He is happy that yn consider him her and sad that her wounds got skratched.