PART:10 WHY HER

Yn is now going to pick her brother from school and many of parents were also waiting for their children some of them are holding snacks like chocolates ,ice cream and cold drinks meanwhile yn is standing in the shadows of tree on the other side of the road her brother came out of the school and smiled after seeing her she also smile softly he pick her brother in her arms he is only reach her upper waist she is happy after seeing his brother's smile then she started to walk home whole ride Joon was taking about her school and friends which he made finally they reached and yn prepare milk for him and tea for herself. After it she went for cafe.

Cafe work is almost done and now she is heading toward jimin's house after sometime she reached and started her work but she cannot find jimin anywhere she was thinking that jimin would ask her about today incedient but no after sometime jimin also came and he directly went towards her direction and give her two chocolates and said YN DON'T PUT THIS MUCH PRESSURE ON YOU OTHERWISE YOU WILL GET SICK . she smile on his words and took that chocolates but put in her pocket so she can it them to her brother and he would be very happy as she rarely buy him snacks.

She needs money but she is hesitate to ask from jimin like what if he say no and insult her like jungkook did . She is cleaning her tears but jimin saw it and ask her YN WHATS THE MATTER WHY ARE YOU SO STRESSED. yn don't know what to say but her facial expressions are telling everything so he said YN YOU NEED MONEY she nodded with teary eyes and jimin immediately pick his wallet and give her money she started to cry and said JIM.INSHI I WI..LL RETU..RN YO..UR MO.N..EY jimin hug her and smile she become shocked and push him little he understood and pull back from hug .

She is giving her brother his medicine and they both slept . It's middle of night and yn woke up after hearing her brother coughing hardly she became panicked and rubbing his back but there is no use of it she called doctor and he checked him also give him medicines now yn is carresing her brother's hair as he is in her lap . She decided for visiting about hospital. It's morning and she skip her collage and visit hospital with her brother. Doctor is checking his condition and said MISS YOON YOUR BROTHER'S HEALTH IS NOT GOOD BECAUSE HE IS LACKING OF PROTEINS AND HEALTHY GOOD DON'T GIVE HIM COLD THINGS AND HEAVY WALK WHICH IS HARMFUL FOR HIM AND BEING OBSTACLE IN BREATHING.

Yn left from there the money she got from jimin she spent all his on doctor fee and medicine only some pannies are left . She dropped her brother home and went to cafe . Now she is standing infront of cafe owner and asking for money but he spoke rudely YN YOU ALWAYS ASK YOU MONEY BETTER YOU FOCUS ON YOUR WORK INSTEAD OF ADVANCE MONEY. her eyes becomes teary and she left from office and again started to work then rubby came yn hugged her and started crying loudly workers were looking at her like she just lost her life after sometime she calm down hearing sweet words from rubby .

now she is in jimin's house nobody is at home except yn and ahjumma she completed her work and ahjumma smile softly towards her and ask YN DEAR WHY YOUR EYES ARE PUFFY DID YOU CRY AND ITS LOOKS LIKE YOU DIDN'T TAKE PROPER SLEEP. yn sat on the floor and ahjumma also sat yn hug her and started crying by saying AHJU..MA W.HHY THI..S WOR..LD IS S..OO CRU..AL I D..ON.T WA..NT TO ..LI..VE ahjumma hug her and rubbed her back they both are unaware that there is someone who is also hearing their conversation.

JIMIN POV : today i came late at home and straight went to kitchen but I heard something which made my heart squeeze and my eyes becomes teary i thought that this is all because of jungkook incedient and I will not allow him hurt her anymore.

Yn came and saw her brother brother doing homework so she spoke JOON WHY ARE YOU STILL AWAKE DONT YOU WANT TO SLEEP Joon spoke softly noona just few sums are left then we will sleep yn smiled and nodded.

Its morning and yn completed her housework and first dropped her brother by walking and carrying him now she is running to collage she is breathing heavily after reaching suddenly jungkook came and ask HOW ARE YOU JAGIYA WHY ARE BREATHING HEAVILY DID SOME HURT YOU yn is cursing him in her mind that nobody is hurting her without him then he spoke STOP CURSING ME IN YOU PEA SIZE BRAIN PICK MY BAG AND FOLLOW ME. She did as he said and now they are in class jungkook is silent but when jimin enter he pull yn closer to him and squeeze her thigh she left moan and jimin caught her scream behind her moan jungkook just smirked pinched her thigh harder this immediately left blue mark like burries she started to cry jimin was about to go towards them but then teacher came and class continue.........