Bonus part

Yn is sitting in living room and carresing her flat stomach she is two months pregnant and woo is really happy as he is going to have sibling.

Jimin : yn don't sit for long if you want then lay down .

"It's ok jimin it's not my first pregnancy" yn said smiling and jimin shaked his head.

On the other side Mrs jeon and mr jeon came back from Australia as it's the date that jungkook is going to free from jail and he is not happy and sad he is feeling emptiness.

Mrs jeon is crying as jungkook is standing Infront of them she hugged him and started crying jungkook hug his mother and also started crying he is crying and taking out his all sorrows and sadness. He look at his father who is wiping his tears jungkook went to him joined his hands saying" A..M SORR .Y DAD I DIDN'T BE..COME YOUR DESIR..ABLE SON"

his father hugged him and started crying even mens don't show their emotional side but infront of their child grief and helpless state they also brokdown .

Mr JEON : Jun .gkook my son
Still crying .

Lets go " Mrs jeon said separating them mr jeon held jungkook hand they went to their new news . Actually they sold their old mansion in korea as it's remind them about jungkook and all past memories.

Members came to meet jungkook as they get this news.

Taehyung: jungkook please dont hurt yourself you get what you deserve for yours sins ..

Jungkook look at them and namjoon spoke " yes jungkook we about your depression,your Suicide attempt.

Suga: jungkook now start new life and fill it with happiness.

Jin: your parents need you jungkook look at them now it's your time to heal them gathered them take care of them .

Jhope came and hug him but did't say anything.

Jungkook is hearing them and their words are putting effect on him .

BUT HIS HEART WANTS TO MEET YN .

they are were sitting and about to start lunch then one another voice came from living room.

" JUNGKOOK DONT YOU WANT TO MEET ME"

they look towards direction of voice  jungkook run and hug jimin they both started crying seeing their breakdown all of others get water in their eyes.

" Hyun..g HYUNG" jungkook hug jimin tightly and jimin patted his back .

" Jungk..ook calm do..wn yes am your hyu.ng now stop crying"

" HYU..NG how you.."

Jimin: I know everything jungkook every details of you and I came here to meet after getting this news.

Jungkook again hug him .
And ask ...

" Hyu..ng how I..s y..nn" he asked little hesitating.

Jimin : she is fine jungkook we got married five years ago and we have now son .

Jungkook heart felt happy that finally yn get what she deserves.

Jungkook did't ask more thinking that what if jimin judge him that he is still have interest in his wife.

BUT JIMIN NOTICE IT.

They did dinner and shared words jungkook is feeling happy after long time .

All of them were about to take leave then jimin spoke ...

" Jungkook you wanna my son and yn"

Jungkook look at him with teary eyes and nodded multiple time all of them felt proud of jimin .