part:44 CHRISTMAS

Everyone is eating dinner and yn is sitting between jimin and Joon everyone is enjoying their meal then grandmaa spoke

Jimin baby when will jungkook came?

All of them stop eating and yn is getting negative feelings what if jungkook came here what, if he do do something wrong.

Jimin: ac..ctually grandma he called me yesterday and tell his work did't finish yet maybe he can't come this time .

Grandma: he and his his work I will pull his ear when he will come.

Jimin gave fake smile to grandma and continue eating.

They are eating then grandma gesture jimin to get closer to yn jimin eyes widened and he shook his head . Grandma again singal him he spoke .. gu..ys I am full I will come in minute .

Members did't bother and having breakfast.

Time skipped it's afternoon and jimin is in his grandma room as he want to know about their health and want to share words with them.

Grandma : jim baby why don't use tell her if you love her.

Jimin: gra..ndmaa

Grandma: I am your father's mother and you think my hairs change colour  beacuse of  heat .

Jimin became nervous then grandma held his hand and said ... I know what are thinking don't worry she is nice girl and won't reject you I can see comfort in her eyes when she is around you last night you both share bed and it was my plan.

Jimin look at her in shock....

Yes I made this plan with others so you guys can share some moments but I know my dumb grandson would have only slept like pig.

Jimin: gramdmaaaa

Jimin whined like child .

Grandma: I know you are nervous but atleast tell her your feelings am sure she will accept you .

Jimin hug his grandma and said ....I will grandma .

On the other side Joon is telling yn about yesterday night how grandparents told him fairy stories but her attention is not there she is thinking about yesterday night too but not about Joon she is thinking about her and jimin how he made her comfort and always put her before him . She smiling .

Joon: noonnnaaa why are you smiling are you not listening what am saying . He complaint in baby voice .

Yn hug her and said .. baby I heard everything.
Joon: then tell me what I was saying

Yn: yo..u yo..u we..re
Nooona am angry with you I will tell jimin HYUNG . Saying this he run out of room and yn blushed hearing jimin's name that how Joon is try to scare her taking jimin name as he is my husband .

Yn pov : oo God what's happening with me no yn dont think like this he helped you and treat you only like his good friend don't spoil our friendship by thinking this stop it.

However jungkook is in his room as he only came to eat breakfast out of his room and now he is thinking about yn .

Jungkook: what they will be doing now nobody even ask me to join them he chuckled and again started talking to himself.. why they would ask me I am monster and why they would invite to spoil their mood . I did really wrong and I deserve it but I lo..ve yn she is only mi..ne when they will come I will again ask for forgiveness yes I will... A..sk again I would step back untill she forgive me .

Time skipped it's evening and everybody is decorating house taehyung grandma also came in there as she live alone taehyung yn and namjoon decoration his house first and now it's jimin's grandmother house .

Yn and Joon is making cards . Then jhope and taehyung came and said slowly...yn Joon we are going for purchasing gift for you want to join.

Joon became happy as he loves to go in different shops and admire new thing so he said

Noona let's go I want to gooo pleaseeeee.
Yn smiled and nodded.

Now they are in small shop beacuse it village only few shops are there they are almost done shopping then yn saw beautiful couple pendent and they are shining even is dark too.

Yn: yo..u guys go ahead I will come.

Taehyung smiled as he know why she said it because he also noticed that pendent.

Yn buy it and they came home .

House is decorated with lights and other artificial things because it small house so it's looking beautiful and smiled and they enter in .

Everyone is running here and there but jimin is standing near door as they enter in .

Jimin came infront of them and ask ... Where were you guys why you didn't take me with you .

Yn smiled at his childish behaviour and taehyung push him saying....

Why we would take you then who will serve us when we came .

Jimin made pout and look at yn ... She smiled awkwardly and said.. a..m sorry next time we will go togather.

Then grandma came and said ... Hey sons and daughter came inside otherwise this little mouse wouldn't let you breathe with his questions.

Jimin made angry pout and go from there .

Gramdma: he is just acting don't worry all of them laugh.

It's nearly Christmas time and everyone is looking at clock and it's done .

They hug each other and wished this is first time yn and Joon are happy and having family vibe.

They hug yn to and nobody feel uncomfortable now jimin hug Joon and wish him jimin look at yn and don't have courage to hug her it's not like that they didn't hug but when we have feelings for someone and people around us know it except that person it's become awkward.

Jimin wish her and about to stand beside her then grandma said

Yn look he is only angry with you that why he didn't hug you.

Yn look at him and jimin can notice her nervous face like she will cry he didn't waste any second and hug her .

All they smiled and yn also smiled feeling warm and care in his hug.

They exchange gifts and celebrate it.now they went to their rooms yn still have that pendent she wants to give it to jimin but nervous cause it's couple pendent would be accept it.

Jimin is about to switch of lights then yn spoke ji..min

He look at her and said ...yes yn do you want to say something she nodded her head and took at box showing him.

Jimin opened it and become happy like he won world but from inside.

Yn: I kn..ow it's ch..eap bu..t her voice is shrivering then jimin came closer to her and peck her forehead saying...

I love it love.

Yn heartbeat started to run faster and she look at him

Jimin was shocked what he said then he decide he wouldn't step back and said

YN I LOVE YOU....