Part :2 FIRST MEET

After completing her cafe work yn went for her bar job but for her surprise bar is full today than usual and she came to know about from other bar workers that today vip room is booked for special guests and son of the richest mafia as well number one business man's son is arriving with his 6 friends she Just got goosebump after hearing it and the other shocking news for her is she is going to serve them her hands started being sweaty and now yn is more nervous she don't want to become part of any other trouble due to her already helpess state .

After 15 minutes respected guest arrives and workers started to run here and there suddenly she bumped in someone her breath stop after seeing the guy who has burning cigarette in his lips and arms are decorated with tattoos with piercing on his lip and eyebrow which is giving dramatic aura by standing in front of him .

yn becomes nervous when she heard his next words ..WHO THE HELL YOU ARE she don't know what to say she just step back and her eyes becomes glossy but her fate the guy hold her hand pull her closer before saying I SAID WHO YOU ARE DON'T YOU HEAR FUCKING EARS OR YOU LOVE TO ACT . yn started to mumble something slowly still it's audible to him what she said she is saying sorry again and again but by shuttering he smirk and say JEON JUNGKOOK IS BORN TO SCARED PEOPLE and push her on the floor and passed silently by her side . She stared to cry to gathered her self for serving them . She took 8 glass of wine 7 for them and other for girl which is with them after entering vip room her hands started to shake and she starts to serve them when was going to serve jungkook he smirk and took glass from Trey the girl was also smirking and passed comment to yn by saying HEY GIRL YOU REMOVE MY SANDLES BECAUSE I WANT TO BE COMFORTABLE.......yn starts to shed tears and speak slowly mam my work is only to serve not to become slave after hearing this girl becomes angry and slapped yn on her right cheek and pull her hair while others were enjoy because of noise owner run there and tell yn to do whatever she is saying and in return he will pay her extra but please do it he request her because he is aware of the power they are holding specially that 7 guys . Yn started to Remove her sandles and also crying she is doing this just to get money so she can fill their basic needs . After enjoying bar service jungkook and his friends left from there and yn came home

she opened the door of their room because yn and her brother living in one room because they don't have money to live in proper house there is one bedroom with attached bathroom and small kitchen no living area and extra furniture her brother sleep on the bed and she sleep on the floor because she wants to provide him full comfort her brother always say to sleep by his side but she refuse and now tomorrow is her college so she is worried for her jobs and for her brother how he will live all alone . Thinking this she went in her dream land without eating dinner and slept on the floor .

Next morning she wake up early and did clearly after that she prepare breakfast and lunch also because she can be late by chance doing all this she took shower and wore her clothes for college but as always she face problem her skirt is not condition to waer it's ripped but she stitch it with needle and wear it yn never bought fancy and new clothes for her because she needs money for every single thing where she works in the morning the lady gave gave her some clothes of her granddaughter who is now in abroad yn is happy with it and give shower to her brother they did breakfast together and she went for college 1hour early she don't want to waste money so always go college by covering 4 kilometres through walking finally she reached college and students were giving her weird expression because of her clothes and low standards . Yn passed through corridor by avoiding people gazes and enter in class whole class went silent when she enter yn go in back sit on last banch because she don't want to become part of more problems. After sometime teacher came and started class she can't focus in class because she is worried for her brother after one class some guys enter in class and she started to shake they were jungkook friends and same girl she hide her face with books it's been 30 minutes she is avoiding them but suddenly door slammed with huge Power and she look there and he was her FEAR JEON JUNGKOOK yn sit more closer to corner and avoid him jungkook didn't notice her and sit with his friends it's time for lunch now everyone is going out for eating lunch but yn is still sitting avoiding everyone jungkook and his friends also went to cafeteria yn don't have money to eat so she only drink water and thinking about her brother .in cafeteria jungkook and his friends were eating and suddenly niya said she wants to show them something but it's in her bag so she went to take it and her eyes meet with familiar person and she smirk and went to her and caught her wrist by saying SO YOU ARE SAME GIRL FROM YESTERDAY NIGHT SO ITS GOING TO BE FUN... yn heartbeat started to go fast and try to free herself but niya did't loose her grip and dragged her in cafeteria people went silent and niya told everything to her friends and jungkook smirk before getting up from chair and go near yn he held her arm and she stared to mumble so..so.ry but jungkook jarked her and ask her did she eat lunch yn just said n.no so he went to his table and took food plate everyone was amazed by jungkook this reaction but next moment they started to laugh because he put all food on her head and threw plate .yn is crying and try to get up but niya put her feet on yn hand and she started to cry louder then jungkook Speak PEOPLE LIKE YOU DON'T DESERVE THESE KIND OF PLEACES WHO ALLOWED YOU IN THIS COLLAGE.....