PART:42 HER PAIN

it's morning and jimin came to pick yn so they can go collage togather.

Jimin arrived and saw yn is making breakfast he went to her and said ..good morning bub.

Yn flinched but relaxed saying ..jiminshi you scared me she put her hand on her chest.

Jimin smiled and give her water.Then Joon school bus came jimin help him and sent him.

Yn: jiminshi pl..ease you already did alot for u..s.

Jimin: yn why are you making me feel like I am not you..r friend. He said with teary eyes.
Yn look at him and she feel bad for him n..oo jimin..shi it's not like that.

Jimin hug her and yn also back hug him.

They are in college and jungkook is also there jimin and and sat togather and jimin is making her laugh she know jungkook is looking at her but she ignored him .

Jungkook pov: why it's hurting so much whe..n sh. e ignore me.

Lectures passed and jimin and yn went cafeteria other five members are also there yn is sitting between jimin and Jin then taehyung spoke

Y..nn can you come with us actually we are planning to visit out today Evening.

Taehyung is scared what if yn refused and she was about to speak then jimin spoke ... Yeah why she wouldn't come she is coming with Joon I will pick them .

Yn look at him and he smiled innocently .

Nobody invite jungkook but he knew about their plan .

It's evening jimin pick Joon and yn she is thinking something then jimin spoke ..I know you are thinking about money don't worry it's not that expensive and we are going restaurant that belongs to namjoon's uncle so it's free . Jimin smiled brightly. Yn also smiled little.

They all reached and did dinner after that they went to beach it's evening view artificial trees are decorated with different lights and wind is blowing.

Yn is feeling like her she is free from her all problems we spread her arms in air and took deep breath jimin is looking at her smiling .

Then jimin they heard jhope voice ...guys let's go it's getting cold.

Yn and jimin sat in one car Joon is with jhope and suga . Jimin is driving then he look at yn his heart is beating so fast . Yn look at him and smiled they reached home it's already mid night jimin was about to leave then she said .. jimin..shi it's dark stay over night here..

Jimin felt so much feelings inside and agree he slept on floor. Yn is looking at shed of her house then jimin spoke ....y .nn can I ask you something?

Yn nodded then he asked something unexpected

Yn what type of boy you want to get married?

she never think about it or we can say her problems never let her .

Yn spoke ...I ne..ver think about it.

Jimin smiled and again silence fill in room and they slept.

Jungkook is looking at pictures which he clicked secretly when she went beach with members he sent his men to give him every detail of them .

He touch his phone screen and tears fell down from his eyes.it was long night for him as guilt is eating him every second.

It's another day and yn is waiting for jimin as he has some work in principle office.jungkook took this chance and went to yn

Y.nn

She look at him and jungkook smiled nervously yn step back and spoke wh..at do you wa..nt .

He got nervous and said ca..n I dro..p you .

Yn look at him and said n..no jiminshi is comi..ng.

Jungkook got hurt and he left from there .yn and jimin went home togather.

Jimin is treating her like she is his everything he has feelings for her but he is afraid to tell her what if she got uncomfortable around him and didn't talk with him .

Yn and Joon is in park and yn is thinking about jimin how he is treating her she don't know why she feel so comfortable around him when he take her side she feel relief . Joon and yn spend time together and they left .

She slept not knowing tommoro is again something is coming for her ....

Jungkook is thinking that he will definitely win her heart and ask for forgiveness tomorrow.

It's morning whole collage is decorated like bride and yn and jimin entered in jimin heart started to beat fast he know it's all done by jungkook and why .

They went in and saw jungkook is all ready standing there with ring jungkook and yn name is hanging of big wall decorated with love things. She is going towards him and jungkook is confident that yn will forgive him after seeing his efforts.

Jungkook sat on his knee and said YOON YN WOULD YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND.

members also arrived there and looking at them yn smiled lightly and she threw ring somewhere jungkook got up and yn SLAPPPED him hard whole collage was shocked yn again slapped him jungkook held him cheek and spoke wh .yy

Yn held his collar and spoke  AFTER DOING ALL THIS YOU HAVE GUTS TO ASK WHY. WHAT DO YOU THINK JEON JUNGKOOK IF YOU HAVE MONEY OTHERS FEELINGS ARE NOTHING. DO YOU STILL THINK AFTER ABUSING ME TO DEATH AND RAP..ING ME YOU STILL EXPECT ME TO INVOLVED IN YOUR THESE DRAMRAS.

Yn pl. Ease listen t..o mm..e
Jungkook spoke in tears I kn..ow I hurted y..ou b..u .t believe me I a..m changing my.self fo.r ..yo..u

Yn again brust out DO YOU THINK YOU HURTED ME NO JEON JU.NGKOOK YOU DIDN'T HURT ME INFACT YOU BROKE MY SOUL ,MY DIGNITY, MY RESPECT THE HUMILIATION AND INSULT. IF YOU SEE MY BODY THEN YOUR SOUL WILL GET SCARED THAT HOW MUCH PAIN I BEARED.

Everyone is numb hearing her pain that how much she go through but it's nothing she beared more than this

HAVE YOU EVER TRY TO THINK WHEN POOR LIKE US GET TWO TIMES FOOD WE ALWAYS THANKFUL TO GOD BUT I SLEPT WITHOUT FOOD AND SAW MY BROTHER HOW HE COMPERMISED WITH SMALL THINGS AND YOU ALWAYS SNACHED EVERYTHING FROM ME MY JOB ,MY WORK, MY BAR JOB

AND YOU STILL THINK  I WILL ACCEPT YOUR THIS LOVELY PROPOSAL.

saying this yn fell on floor crying jungkook is feeling like someone throw heavy stone on him and now he can't get up.

Members went to yn and helped her to get and left from there .