part:47 MADE FOR EACH OTHER

PLEASE GUYS VOTE AND COMMENT
.........................

yn and jimin returned home Joon and Mrs park congratulate them about their graduation.

Mrs park : my both children did great and you guys deserve this for your hardwork.

Mrs park: yn dear go change I want to talk with jimin.

Jimin: tell me mom what's the matter

' son I saw news and about jungkook his mother was acting like fine but she was Looking as I called her but still she have heart of mother so ....
I know jimin jungkook did wrong and for his sins he would definitely get punish but my son

She took deep breath while saying.... As you know jimin yn go through lot and my son now she is your responsibility please don't ever make her sad and try to understand her feelings.

Jimin held his mother both hands ' mom don't worry she is not only my responsibility I promise her to make her happy, be with her in every situation and respect her every decision.

Six months pass like this jimin is now CEO of park enterprise and yn is working in Kim's company.

Actually jimin ask her to join his company but she resufed as she don't want to get pity and wants to proved herself jimin respect her decision and agree then she got selected by Kim's who's CEO is Jin and jhope they selected her after observing her work she don't want to job their too but jimin insist her as he also want her safety.

Jungkook is still in prison and regretting his past behaviour his soul is still not satisfied as yn did't forgive him yet.

After one year yn and jimin made decision to get married as she is observing jimin from months that how he is helping her , how he manage Joon studies and never ask for anything in return. He never touch yn yes he always kiss her forehead and hug her but he never try to cross his limits.

Tomorrow is their marriage now yn is with Joon as his head is on her lap .

' noona after marriage you and hyung would live separate?

Yn don't know what to say as she also did't think about think what if jimin would prefer to live separate from his family as Mr park also arrived before  six months and he also loves yn as his daughter.

Yn: Joon baby don't worry noona is always near your heart distance can't separate us.

Joon smiled and again ask '' noona HYUNG loves you so much how people feel when they love someone''?

Yn closed her eyes and see jimin ... Baby when we fell in love we feel like heaven,the person whom we love we never hurt him or her. Respect is first way of love. Joon if you would someone in future then respect her first and If she reject you then never grow feelings for revenge if your love is loyal and pure she would definitely accept you.

Joon nodded his head and yn kiss it .jimin is standing outside and feeling proud on yn that how she is awaring her brother for upcoming things.

Yn made Joon sleep and she also lay beside him.

It's morning and wedding day of jimin and yn finally the best moment in yn life when she going to become wife of park jimin . Finally the person who deserves her is going to give her happiness,love,and care.

Yn