Part:6 Thankful

after wishing her brother she went for college and today is something different but she don't know what nobody is giving her different gaze and gossiping about her so she quickly went to attend her classes as always her seat is beside jungkook and he is waiting for her to arrive he coldly gesture her with his hand to come her near him then he made her sit and she is thankful that nothing bad is happening but also thinking till when its going . Bell rang  and everybody left for eating lunch but she is still sitting because of her own financial reasons and jungkook took side eye of her and went out silently . Niya is also silent she didn't do anything to creat any scene.

YN POV: why today everything is giving different vibes but am really thankful to reason behind it that I didn't face any problem till now.

jungkook and his friends were eating lunch then suddenly jimin spoke : jungkook why are so calm today and you didn't even creat any scene after saying it jimin smirk jungkook understood about what he is talking but he is still silent .The reason is yesterday night memories are roaming in his mind again and again that why he  had beaten that guy merciless like he try to snatch his precious thing and what would happen if he didn't reach there on time while thinking this he his playing with his chopsticks.

Yn : just wait for few hours after completing my cafe work I will take Joon outside and buy him his birthday gift and she smiled. 

Yn finished her cafe work and went out with Joon now they are standing in front of GIFT Shop and Joon being excited enter inside leaving yn outside then she enter the gifts were really expensive and Joon is thinking something yn asked him but he said nothing and pick simple but attractive small car in red colour she gave smile and pay for it . Joon is aslo aware of their condition about money and his treatment expenses so he decided to pick cheap gift for him . Yn observes her brother behaviour and smiled with teary eyes.

She made noodles instead of baking cake because they need money for tomorrow visiting aslo on the other side jungkook is being impatient that why she didn't arrive yet he is getting angry and pick his phone to call her but his ego stopped him and he went to bar but yn was also not there he don't even know her adress so he slept after coming home . Today is her brother's visiting in hospital and she skipped collage and went for hospital doctor said everything is going smoothly  till now she becomes happy and after coming out from hospital buy his brother chocolate he gladly accept it with huge smile . It's almost afternoon and she is working in cafe then rubby gives her two chocolates and wish Joon happy birthday yn becomes happy and again starts to do her work . Now it's time for her another work as a maid in her nightmare house so she left for there .

Jungkook is sitting in living waiting for her then he saw her coming and stood up from his seat yn is looking down she now and starts going towards kitchen but stopped after hearing DID I TELL YOU TO LEAVE. Yn can observes from his voice he is angry on something but what?  He took her in his room pull her closer by her arm and ask WHERE WERE YOU ALL THE TIME she didn't react and stay silent but then he roawed like lion I FUCKING ASKED YOU SOMETHING GIVE ME USEFUL ANSWER.Then say speaks slowly i w..as i.ll ..mas..ter jungkook condition becomes normal and he observed he made her scared so he said in his cold voice DONT FORGET TO INFORM ME FROM  TODAY ONWARDS YOU WILL  TELL ME BOFORE TAKING LEAVE.   After saying this he left. She stared to cry that why she deserves all of this and why she is helpless.

It's late night and yn is going home and some guys were drinking and she went from there silently but they started to run behind her and she starts to beg them for leaving for one guy started to open his clothes and other two are holding her she is crying and shouting for help but this time her fate is by her side and someone came and hit that guy with iron rod and he becomes unconscious other two run away from there yn immediately recognised that guy and hug him while crying he is caressing her back and making her comfortable yn look up and thank him by saying THANK-YOU SO MUCH JIMIN FOR SAVING MY LIFE AND SHE AGAIN HUG HIM .one the other side jungkook saw everything but not abusing scene he is following yn for her safety but he took to much time for reaching there and saw what happened in the end not whole story his eyes becomes dark and he left from there.

next day yn is sitting alone and writing something then she opened her lunch box this is a first time she took her lunch with her because of Joon birthday she made extra noodles and now she just going to eat and Jungkook arrives there with licking his ice  crem in his hands yn was about to get up but jungkook throw on himself on purpose and look and yn with dangerous eyes like she did everything.she becomes scared and started to  get sweat by saying I.AMM .SSO ORY MM.AS T.ER .I DIDN'T.D.OO ..IT .ON PURP..OSE jungkook smirk and threw her lunch box in the dustin by saying I ALSO DIDN'T DO IT ON PURPOSE that moment yn could control and run from there while crying

After lunch break she decided that she will not do job as a maid anymore because everyday in the night she has face trouble she went to jungkook and inform him about quitting job but jungkook said something which she didn't expect OFCOURSE NOW YOU DONT NEED TO DO  ANY JOB BECAUSE YOU CAN  GET LOT OF MONEY BY SULTING AROUND.