Chapter 1 - Teasing

Kid POV

I hear moans coming from the room, I know I shouldn't but curiosity and lust speak louder. I carefully open the door, leaving it just a little open to being able to complete that view of the heavens.

With one hand she squeezes one of her breasts, and with the other she explores her intimacy, penetrating herself with two fingers that she alternates with a third. It was possible to hear how wet she was, and as if that were not enough when she seemed to feel a wave of adrenaline coming on, she stopped and savored it. 

She focused again on her pussy, but this time she passed her fingers across her lips, trembling until she reached her clitoris and focused on a rubbing movement. Her white body, with curves that shone with the soft light that entered the room, made her even more desirable.

That scene made my member tremble and grow, becoming uncomfortable. I try to adjust myself, but I accidentally lose my balance and end up opening the door further, only to be discovered.

-Get out Kid! -She throws herself on the floor to hide her naked body and tries to hide her embarrassment.

-It seems like I arrived at the right time, surely you don't want help finishing it, princess? - In that split second, my eyes absorbed the contrast of the black lingerie that accentuated the curves of that slender body.

-I have complete confidence that my friends in the drawer would do a better job. - Still on the floor, she pulls the blanket over the bed and wraps herself in it, showing her tongue to me.

Only now that I've caught her off guard, I notice the confusion on the side of the wardrobe. A contrast to the part compared to the desk and book shelf on the other side of the room, where she had mangas pilled up in a corner. A place where it was rare for anyone from the crew to be amazed as it was in a more hidden section of the ship.

She gets up and comes towards me, staring into my eyes. Her eyes were frustrated and filled with anger.

-What the hell do you want Eutass? Or are you going to stand there as if they defeated you?! -Her expression becomes colourless and wrinkles begin to form on her forehead and a mischievous smile forms on the corner of her lips. 

She tries to respond, but her answers always went by without affecting me, leaving a visible disappointment in her eyes.

-Heat got into a fight in the forest with some animal and is covered in injuries. Killer has already taken him to the infirmary. 

I try to control myself, so as not to grab her and give her an experience of the pleasure that is accumulated inside me. She rolls her eyes and starts pushing me out of the room. 

-How many times do I have to say that I never took on the role of crew doctor, why does everyone expect me to solve problems? 5 minutes and I'm gone. – And she closed the door in my face.

It was so funny to see her frustrated, I couldn't contain my satisfaction at getting her out of it, and specially after catching her in an embarrassing situation. Now, I finally had something I could use to my advantage. 

I return to the deck lost in my thoughts. My mind hadn't stopped spinning around her for months, which left me frustrated and I ended up diving even deeper into darkness and meaningless fights to distract myself. Since when did I start looking at her beyond being a companion and a subordinate?