Chapter 15 - Burning desire

-It's been a long time since I heard my last name, it seems like I've already forgotten it. - says Eriss leaning on the wooden fence.

-It's almost morning, shall we have breakfast?

She rolls to get inside the ship, but I grab her and place her against the mast.

-Eutass, what do you think you are doing? -she struggles to let go, but I grab her hands and place them above her head.

-I'm the one asking the questions here. - she looks me in the eyes, challenging me. 

-How do you know Mihawk? And why does your relationship seem so close?

-I never had anything with him if that's what you're implying. He helped me when I needed it in the past. Can you let me go now?

-No. Firstly, you don't answer me right away, secondly, you don't follow my orders and thirdly - I put my mouth next to her ear - your behavior needs to be corrected.

She reacts to these words by biting her lip and pulling her body towards me.

-Am I correct then?

She tries to kiss me but I run away and bite her neck instead. She puts one of her knees between my legs, teasing me.

-Quiet.

She smiles mischievously and turns around in my hand, which was still holding hers, and turns her back, sticking her ass up at me. I let go of her hands and give her a heavy spank on the but, making her gasp from the impact.

-Is this your decision? Bratty?

She looks at me over her shoulder and unzips her black skirt, falling to the floor, leaving her in just black underwear with shiny details on the side.

-I think I need to be taught redhead.

-I said quiet and now silent. - I take off one of my belts - hands up!

She obeys and I tie her hands to one of the ropes on the mast, making her trapped, on her back, and available to me. She starts to wag her but in a teasing way, making me start to feel that adrenaline arrive. I place my hand on the right buttock, massaging it, and then immediately crease my nails by squeezing and slapping the left buttock. 

She doesn't react, she continues to provoke and move her body in rebellion. I take off my other belt and put it around her neck, holding her breath a little while I scratch her up her legs.

-Are you going to start behaving well or do we have to do a count?

She remains silent, waiting for a moment to show her rebellion, but with my body still against hers, I pull her white top up, wrapping it around her shoulders and letting the metal of the belt go down her spine, making her shiver. She twitches and takes half a step back trying to find me.

-Oh, you didn't do that!

I take the belt and start hitting her butt and legs with moderate force, leaving marks and red skin. She doesn't moan but her body shows signs of pain and surrender.

I wait, and I get closer to her, making her feel my torso and then I scratch her back. I squeeze her breasts in turn and run my hand down her abdomen to her pussy, which starts to get slightly wet. She sighed in the hope that I would touch her, but instead, she received more spanks and I scratched again, but this time from her neck to her vulva, and then I grabbed her by the pussy, making her let out a moan.

-Do you want me tigress? - She nods her head saying yes. - Count for me!

I give her a spank that almost makes her lose her balance and leaves a very red mark on her already pink right buttock.