Chapter 25 - Your pain is my pain

-Go! Go! Go! – everyone shouts

Killer finishes first and slams his mug on the table.

-Shit!

-A bet is a bet, pass me the berries.

I also knock my mug on the table and pass him some berries, one being special. He picks them up, and as soon as one of his fingers touches the coin that had a small dose of liquid that numbed the area where it touched, his hand loses strength and his arm becomes unresponsive.

-Witch! I can't believe I fell for your tricks.

I start laughing uncontrollably and, already a little drunk, I end up falling off the chair, which only makes the laughter worse.

-WHAT IS GOING ON? – Kid appears on deck furious – Bunch of idiots!

I remain on the floor trying to control myself, not to laugh at Killer's figure trying to understand what was happening to his body.

-And you? Are you crazy? Getting drunk? It's being only been two weeks since the operation.

-humf, stop being like that captain. – I get up and try to keep my balance and look like I was sober.

Kid comes towards me in long steps and picks me up, placing me on his shoulder.

-Let go of me! I am fine! Brute!

-Be quiet, you will go to bed, and sleep before the hangover starts. And double the work for you Killer! Tomorrow you will leave this boat shining for your irresponsibility! You're supposed to keeping her in line, airhead!

-But she was the one who started the bets. – says Killer trying to lift his arm which soon falls as it is still numb.

-KILLLERRRRR!

Kid POV

Eriss is still on my shoulder struggling, but with my height and the coat, it makes her look so small, which I think is cute, but I won't admit it.

-Fuck Eriss, what were you thinking?!

-Put me down, I can walk.

-No!  And stop hitting me. - I bite her arm

-ouch, what was that for?

-You deserve much worse. You were supposed to be responsible.

-I didn't feel like it, I wanted to have fun with the boys.

-Awesome, look at your condition! You'll sleep without any complaints.

We get to my room and I put her on the bed, but as soon as I sit down, she grabs me.

-If you want me to go to sleep, you have to help me undress.

-You only give me work, Eriss.

She lets go of me and takes off my coat, hugging me from behind, and starts running her hands over my chest.

-What if I gave you work in another way?

-Tigress, no matter how horny you make me, you're drunk. - She digs her nails in, which starts to wake me up.

-Come on, a quickie!

I turn around and gain control over her, lay her down on the bed, and place myself on top of her. That look of excitement starts to appear. I kiss and bite her neck and go down her neckline, making her make small sounds and one of her legs looks for me. I go down to her waist, pull her skirt up and bite her thighs, which makes her moan and wince. I get up to start undressing myself and do the same to her, but when I notice, she has fallen asleep.