Chapter 17 -Sincerity

I enter the room and she is not there, just the confusion and the smell she left behind. All that unnecessary discussion left me angry that only increased my desire to think that she was there without underwear and I just wanted to shut her up, putting myself inside her and teaching her a lesson. I end up taking a shower to help calm down and relieve myself, because Eriss being stubborn, I know she won't give in so easily. Lying in bed, I thought several times about going to her room, but it's better to leave her alone and process her emotions.

It was still early in the morning, and to my surprise when I entered the kitchen, I saw Killer, Heat and Wire.

-Any special reason for getting up early?

-Your woman can be an airhead. – says Killer shaking his head.

-Ah? Don't tell me she took what she said seriously? Shit! – I look at the three of them – I hope you didn't do anything to her.

-For who you take us master? That's why we're here, we left her alone as soon as she fell asleep. – says Heat in a low voice.

-She will listen, what a way to challenge me, crazy woman. – I sit at the table and pour myself some coffee and add some sake.

-Are you sure you want to feed the beast even more? She was so pissed off yesterday. – says Killer

-I'm the one who has to be pissed! She was rummaging through the papers and didn't know how to wait until I opposed her plans.

-And when would you think about telling him? – asks Wire

Silence takes over the kitchen. I didn't intend to tell, I wanted to avoid an argument so I would postpone it until it was no longer possible.

-Perfect for each other! They want to avoid arguments, but they act like children and are stubborn. – says Killer.

-You're stepping on the line Killer, or you want to go and see what the sea water is like?!

Fortunately the conversation changes, as Killer starts to prepare something to eat. I don't know why I did it but I ended up asking him to give me Eriss share and I went back to the room.

When I walk in I see her finishing getting ready and I can't contain my smile. She was beautiful and very hot. She was wearing a lace top, black denim shorts, and knee-high socks. Her hair was half-tied with a small knife, leaving her shoulders half exposed.

I place the tray on the bed – Killer prepared it for you, it's best to eat it while it's hot. 

She continued what she was doing, ignoring me. I approach her and hold her by the waist, placing her back against my chest.

-I know you are challenging me once again Eriss Ito. What the fuck were you thinking? Going to sleep in their dorm? Search through my things?

I feel her swallow hard before she can answer me. She puffs out her chest, which already made me think we were going to argue again, and I hold her even tighter against me.

-The same actions as a certain hotheaded captain! I give back, what I receive, that's all! – she touches my hand and puts pressure on the middle which makes me ask for strength in my arm, and she lets go of me.

-Again, seriously? What's your problem?

-My problem is you! You said you're able to separate the role between boyfriend and captain. But are you capable of separating me between your girlfriend and subordinate? – she stands in front of me looking into my eyes, while I try to gain strength in my arm – I don't want to argue anymore, it never leads us anywhere. I just want you to treat me as an equal as a subordinate. I'm this crew's doctor, how do you want me to be prepared if I'm not aware of your decisions or plans?