Chapter 3 - The agreement

Narrator POV

Their bodies fit together between kisses of burning desire. Tongues dancing, skin touching, intimacy becoming sensitive, and waiting for the other's step.

He places one of his hands up her thigh, teasing it until it reaches the crotch line, while he supports himself with the other. She runs her hands down his torso and up until she reaches his shoulders and makes his shirt fall down, his dark body has an even more appealing contrast in the candlelight. He quickly takes off her shirt and pulls her closer to him, kissing her neck, biting it, and leaving small marks. Her hands go down to his pants, unfastening them and his member has room to grow even more.

He looks into her eyes, casting a naughty look, and what he finds are hazel eyes shining with lust. Lost in that moment, she gains space and gets on her knees. She takes his hand and moves it up from her belly until it goes under her top and reaches her breasts. He understood what she wanted, and with the other he goes towards the other, squeezing them and she moans with the pleasure accumulating in her body.

She wanted him, all she had to do was guide him and get lost in his gray gaze. She takes his member and starts to stroke it with her hand.

-Eriss-yaaaa

The hands that were still on her breasts grabbed her top and undressed her. The tongue searches for the nipples, making them hard and her body trembles with the small wet kisses. His hands go under her skirt and take off the thong she was wearing, red lace, sensual but he wanted to see her naked and release the goddess inside her. Still having fun with her nipples, his fingers run over the part of her that is already so wet.

-That's what you do to me! - She laughs and pushes his hand in a signal for him to continue.

He quickly caresses her clitoris, and with two fingers he penetrates her, feeling them getting wet in the heat of her body. She starts to moan, moving her hips with each movement.

He begins to increase the pace, feeling her insides shrink. With his free hand, he massages the clitoris. She rests the weight of her body on him, surrendering to the pleasure. His hands wander down her back, feeling her ass and returning to her hair, unable to remain silent any longer.

-Faster, I want...

There was no need for her to speak, he already knew how close she was to her peak, increasing the pace sharply, her body contracts, and then a pulse of adrenaline with a scream invades that space. He feels his nails digging into her shoulder, as their eyes meet.

-Good girl - he takes his fingers out of her and puts them in her mouth. That made her even more horny, she felt her member getting so hard and pulsing waiting for her.

She licks it with a wide mischievous smile, her eyes lost in the pleasure that still circulates in her body. She forces him to lie down, she runs her nails down his side until she reaches his pants and boxers which she removes in seconds. Her hands search for his penis, massaging it gently, her tongue licks the head and while he lets out a slight moan, she ends up receiving all of it. Fleetingly, in the coordination of mouth and hands, she continues that rhythm, looking at him and feeling herself getting even wetter with that bright gray look and her black hair moving with her self-control.

He grabs her hair and pulls her up, kissing her and spanking her ass.

-It's not just me who was craving it. - She bites her lip and runs her fingers through his hair, how soft it was.